Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish corruptor

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Well, you can turn num lock on and the number pad on the right end of the keyboard will allow you to press 1-6 to swap between weapons. Although, I don't think that would stop you from falling in mid-air...

Granted, however, the ability is 1/10 of its effectiveness from the enemy you got it from.
    I wish to take Dudu's job for a day.
    I'd say you'd become the enemy and lose your skill tree and equipped gear. You can't change back for two minutes, and if you miss with your capture ability, you become a rock. Doesn't work on bosses or clones.

I'll leave the other wishes for someone else..

EDIT: I misunderstood what was said. Ignore me and my stupid-face-havingness.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

well, i need fleet battle vs planet size boss use turret to protect our ship run to repair ship supply runner like in lost planet2 train boss.
    another think i wish DF can destory the platform that we stay when he slam his ass on it so we have to jump to orther platform to survive and the red meteor that he throw also destroy part of platform too

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    I wish to take Dudu's job for a day.
    Done! However, Sega nerfs grinding prices again and thus your funds are cut exponentially.

I wish for Bayonetta weapons.
    Ship 4

Granted but you can't equipped the mech guns. (Requires 750 R-ATK)

I wish for a human-like male cast parts.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well, i need fleet battle vs planet size boss use turret to protect our ship run to repair ship supply runner like in lost planet2 train boss.
    another think i wish DF can destory the platform that we stay when he slam his ass on it so we have to jump to orther platform to survive and the red meteor that he throw also destroy part of platform too
    Done! Gwanahdas mutated for this event. Unfortunately it suck stuff in so you can't spam the "special action" button to charge the cannon needed to hit it...Oh yeah, the tentacles are now large enough to grab you and bring your body to the ground where no moon atomizer can bring you back.
    For the second part, DF destroys platforms but because the other platform is far away you need a launcher that can do rodeo pa to fly across or you'll fall off into space.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCast Boy View Post
    Granted but you can't equipped them.

Done! All are fresh with small blood stains here and there. Expires every 3 days

I wish for a level 1 challenge mode map like in psp2/psp2i that tests people's abilities.

Granted but you can't equipped them.

Done, but they are human female costumes that were changed to be used by male casts.

I wish that Enemies scaled their stats to how many players were in the parties.

Edit Ninja'd while I was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Done, but they are human female costumes that were changed to be used by male casts.

I wish that Enemies scaled their stats to how many players were in the parties.

Edit Ninja'd while I was thinking
    Done! Sega copying Blizzard's success of Diablo III, each party member adds 5000% to HP, Attack, Defense to all monsters per player entering.

Edit: I wish for a level 1 challenge mode map like in psp2/psp2i that tests people's abilities.

Done, but they are areas that are very hard to pull off, tons of monster spamming the same move and gives crappy EXP
    I wish that Kroto gives AQ CO with more Meseta!

Done, but they are areas that are very hard and gives crappy EXP
    I wish that Kroto gives AQ CO with more meseta!
    Eh, I'll work with that corruption lol

Done! Kroto gives 2 more meseta!

I wish that Lisa wasn't so crazy.