Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

<3 Fedex, just got mine. Now to wipe all this junk on my card and switch accounts on my vita.

PSO2 JP - ピザ

The FedEx here just offloads deliveries to the USPS! They're useless, but glad for some of you they aren't completely. ^_-
    PSO2 characters
    Ship 2: Rabbie, Ramune, Princess Sara. Ship 10's Elu and Noriko are here as well (for an undetermined amount of time...)

which site did you guys buy the cart from? I used amiami and its been processed 3 times but yet to hit the post to UK!

Play-Asia or CDJapan most likely. They are the only shops I know that offers FedEx.

UK also suffers from customs doesn't it? That may slow your delivery down a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara-hime View Post
    The FedEx here just offloads deliveries to the USPS! They're useless, but glad for some of you they aren't completely. ^_-
    That's terrible! Where I live I always use fedex. Everyone else is more trouble than they're worth. Don't even get me started on UPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Play-Asia or CDJapan most likely. They are the only shops I know that offers FedEx.

UK also suffers from customs doesn't it? That may slow your delivery down a bit more.
    I ordered from Play-Asia a while back. I didn't think they were going to pull off release date delivery, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it had shipped a day or two ago.

PSO2 JP - ピザ

Quote Originally Posted by pizzagirl View Post
    I ordered from Play-Asia a while back. I didn't think they were going to pull off release date delivery, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it had shipped a day or two ago.
    Most shops usually get their stocks at the beginning of the week (sometimes even a week or so early). They're just not supposed to be selling them 'till release day.

Please when you can confirm us if someone with physical cartridge for VITA can play without having to get into an JP PSN Account

Got mines around 8:30 am. Was trying to figure out why I couldn't log in but now I know...I guess. Welp, switching memory cards back to US account for Persona 4 Golden!

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten View Post
    Got mines around 8:30 am. Was trying to figure out why I couldn't log in but now I know...I guess. Welp, switching memory cards back to US account for Persona 4 Golden!
    ¿ Y you dont plan try to log first using your ( regular I guess ) US account , instead of having to switch memories and reset each time you want to play each game ?

Quote Originally Posted by ANATAL View Post
    ¿ Y you dont plan try to log first using your ( regular I guess ) US account , instead of having to switch memories and reset each time you want to play each game ?
    Dude the games not even technically out yet and the server is down, you need to really chill out and just be patient, its going to be at least 8 more hours before anyone knows fo
    r sure
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM