Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    Dude the games not even technically out yet and the server is down, you need to really chill out and just be patient, its going to be at least 8 more hours before anyone knows fo
    r sure
    Yupz. I have it on both accounts so I'm going to see if it'll work on US accounts later. It seems likely since you don't have it downloaded through the PSN JP sooo for updates, I think it'll come in as soon as you log on with your Vita. Thats my theory.

"EVEN IN PSO2, THE BURN MEANS IT STILL WORKING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoten View Post
    Yupz. I have it on both accounts so I'm going to see if it'll work on US accounts later. It seems likely since you don't have it downloaded through the PSN JP sooo for updates, I think it'll come in as soon as you log on with your Vita. Thats my theory.
    You can update games through any account no matter which region is your game from in VITA

But you may be logged in JP PSN to log to SEGA s server , or not . We will see

Ordered my VITA copy from PA, was shipped yesterday... Now I just hope German customs don't keep my package for two weeks like usual. <_<