View Poll Results: Im not sure who i wanna be when i get psox and just wanted to know who you guys think would be the b

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Humar

7 31.82%
  • Hucast

15 68.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im not sure who i wanna be when i get psox and just wanted to know who you guys think would be the better choice

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

A LV 135 HUcast with Standstill Sheild, Celestrial Armour (4slot), 4 God/Battles, and Zanba rules.

HUcast. You don't get the techs, but your power, traps and kill-ability more than make up for that.
    Look, he did it again.

I think Hucaseal is a better middle ground. She has much better ATA then either class, has the traps and still has great power. I have a humar as my main character but am now building my hucaseal that was supposed to be just for Cmode, beacause she was a lot of fun to play as. Also they are really leathal with daggers too, and just a riot to play with

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

A LV 135 HUcast with Standstill Sheild, Celestrial Armour (4slot), 4 God/Battles, and Zanba rules.
    God/Battles don't stack in GC PSO.

Between the two you listed, HUcast is probably the best choice. Their ATP is insanely high, and their DFP is not too shabby either. They have the 3rd highest HP, and they get plenty of traps as they level up. They're also immune to paralysis and poison.

Their biggest problem is that they're android HUs and they have no resta capability. 10 Dimates, 10 Trimates and 10 Star Atomizers run out very quickly, not to mention they're expensive. You'll often find yourself trying to make the local FO/Hunny/Ramarl your resta bitch ;>

"Resta pls! SD pls!"

Another problem is ATA. All your power is worthless if you can't hit anything.

Yet another problem is a 150 material limit compared to the 250 material limit that HUmars get.

HUcast!!

Gotta agree with the cast! You won't miss the lvl 20 S/D/R...considering, of course, you're always in a group with that ability.

The ATP on the HUcast far dominates the other hunters. This is the HU's mainstay...that, and HP.

Not only that, but what human can confuse everything in a 5 mile area without crap elemental weapons? That, and the freeze trap makes up for the lack of Rabarta (one of the only spells you'd be using as a hunter).

Plus, every other HUcast stat is respectable. Except MST!

Now...Go, young one, and make thy droid

humar just cuz i dont like hucasts

On 2003-04-02 12:19, Elusive_Llama wrote:
    God/Battles don't stack in GC PSO.
    Nor did they ever (that goes for any other -/Battle units as well).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I've decided to go with the hucast just because thats who i was on the dc version and pso doesn't need another humar player