Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Vita version gets released, 50 new accounts are made, 2 of them actually have a clue.

Thanks Blace, felt like I was going to have to choke someone.

Again , please give me the link where SEGA clearly says that they wont unlink accounts

I am always talking about JP Version

I do know that , probably ( due changes in gameplay ) , you couldn ' t use your SEGA ID ( JP ) with your NA PSO Game ( IF it even gets released in VITA , which I highly doubt )
    Last edited by ANATAL; Feb 28, 2013 at 07:48 AM.

Dude they already said over 6 months ago that you'll have to create a new account. I'm not going to fish through almost a year of articles to prove to you what we already know and neither should anyone else. You go look it up.

The message pops up after you log into your Sega ID. You can try for yourself in one of the two options, buy a new memory card and downloading the game, or back up your current data then format the memory card.

The message that pops up says something along the lines of not being able to alter the ID after you log in.

Whenever I start the game up, it will no longer prompt me to sign in with the Sega ID after I choose a ship. Instead I just choose my character and it sends me to the ships lobby.

Others can attest to it as well. Only on PC are you able to change accounts freely, but the Vita version locks the account.
    Last edited by blace; Feb 28, 2013 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Posting from my phone.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

What I am trying to figure is : ¿ Y they ' ll do this ? Just why PSN Account and SEGA ID are linked

I mean , if there were codes to redeem or content to buy from PSN store I could understand that

But this game is ' Free ' and you buy Ark Cash through SEGA ' s website using SEGA ID
    Last edited by ANATAL; Feb 28, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Linking up the accounts allow you to not type in your password every time you sign into the game.

Because yes, we have to type in our password every. single. time. in the PC version.

By the way, as most people thought the downloadable version will not work for this. Sorry. :/

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Whenever I start the game up, it will no longer prompt me to sign in with the Sega ID after I choose a ship. Instead I just choose my character and it sends me to the ships lobby.
    That's a much clearer explanation, thanks!
    I think the only thing left unclear is if say you have 2 Vitas, would you be able to log-in back and forth between the two even if the Vitas had different PSN accounts?

I guess I can just find out when my copy arrives... hopefully it won't be like "This SEGA ID is already in use, please use a different SEGA ID" because that would suck =/

Quote Originally Posted by youcantcatchtheblue View Post
    That's a much clearer explanation, thanks!
    I think the only thing left unclear is if say you have 2 Vitas, would you be able to log-in back and forth between the two even if the Vitas had different PSN accounts?

I guess I can just find out when my copy arrives... hopefully it won't be like "This SEGA ID is already in use, please use a different SEGA ID" because that would suck =/
    I don't believe so. I'm fairly sure the accounts are binded once you do this. You could always just use the memory card from the other vita though.

My only worry is if SEGA decides to launch an expansion and only put it digital for VITA . You should be able to access PSN store with your account in order to buy it , and probably the Japanese one

So it would get you stuck to the SEGA ID and linked PSN NA / EUR or foreign account you were in

Really , any content they put in Store to purchase , it would let you down with this system