Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ANATAL View Post
    Alongside with the new memory card , you need also to reset the system , right ? I ask because it seemed like that
    Yeah, you have to factory reset the system, by going to the settings and format the Vita or go through the Recovery Menu to reset it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

So its get a new memory card AND reset the system each time you want to switc PSN accounts

Darn , y they ' ll make things so hard ( not hard , but time consuming ) ?

OK, I made this account specifically to ask questions here.

Are your saves linked to your SEGA ID or PSN account? The reason I'm asking is because if SEGA ever does release PSO2 to NA, if it's linked to your PSN account, then you could just download the game from the NA store, sign in and use that rather than the cartridge, and still have all your progress, items, character, etc. Wouldn't that be awesome?

But since you sign in with your SEGA ID, then it seems that your saves are linked to it. So if it is, can you use that SEGA ID in a NA version version of PSO2 on the PC and/or VIta?

Lol no, everything is on sega's servers. It's not "linked" to anything. EVERYTHING is server-side. Why do you think duping doesn't exist?

There's no cross region support, and the save is saved to Sega's servers.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Z__ View Post
    OK, I made this account specifically to ask questions here.

Are your saves linked to your SEGA ID or PSN account? The reason I'm asking is because if SEGA ever does release PSO2 to NA, if it's linked to your PSN account, then you could just download the game from the NA store, sign in and use that rather than the cartridge, and still have all your progress, items, character, etc. Wouldn't that be awesome?

But since you sign in with your SEGA ID, then it seems that your saves are linked to it. So if it is, can you use that SEGA ID in a NA version version of PSO2 on the PC and/or VIta?
    The servers will be separate. So technically, linking both should be as simple as it would be if they were different games. Unless the servers aren't separate, in which case we all drool at the awesomeness sega allowed.

But yeah in all seriousness they'll probably be separate servers and you'll be able to link to both if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Most people buy a second memory card for that purpose. 8 or 16GB was recommended for the game alone.
    Yeah I only have 1 memory card right now so I have to do the whole shabang
    - Back-up to PC
    - Format Vita & memory card
    - Restore from PC
    everytime I want to switch accounts

It's ridiculous that Sony can't make it easier to switch accounts... it doesn' help either that memory cards are over the top expensive...

I bought the PSO2 cartridge so the game only takes up 1GB on my card right now and I feel like it's a waste to buy another memory card when I have soooo much free space =/

So I picked up my import pso2 vita yesterday and decided to try it on my NA psn. After a (strangely) slow update downloaded, the game stated just fine ....until the first menu option that will asked you to log in gives me an error (C1-12391-6)

I feel like either creating a JP account (swap memory caed) or buying another vita just to play pso2 now

Quote Originally Posted by Softypolimer View Post
    So I picked up my import pso2 vita yesterday and decided to try it on my NA psn. After a (strangely) slow update downloaded, the game stated just fine ....until the first menu option that will asked you to log in gives me an error (C1-12391-6)

I feel like either creating a JP account (swap memory caed) or buying another vita just to play pso2 now
    Apparently that's an update error of some kind. That's kinda strange :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Apparently that's an update error of some kind. That's kinda strange :/
    Update error? Is it just me or anyone got this as well? I don't really feel like swap the memory card each time I wanted to play pso2. Any way to fix this error?