Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast

Yeah it's good that way. You could add that the Fi/Fo doesn't need an SE affix on their weapon(s) since they can reliably inflict them with good tech damage (seriously it is the best "actual" hybrid).

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Yeah it's good that way. You could add that the Fi/Fo doesn't need an SE affix on their weapon(s) since they can reliably inflict them with good tech damage (seriously it is the best "actual" hybrid).
    Right...I went ahead and updated the tech list too. I'm surprised no one has volunteered PA info yet.

EDIT: Still toying with a RAmarl build. Here's what I'm looking at now. There's about 19 points on techer I can shift to add to PP or resta power and I doubt it would make a lick of difference, but I'm curious about what others have to say about it. Basic idea is a support oriented ranger with PP convert to allow some good PA spam while using WB. Mag stats will allow Holy Ray and Emperor Axeon at 60/60 as a female human.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; May 13, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

How about moving extend Assist to 1 and moving the points elsewhere to shifta advance and PP convert?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebensohl View Post
    How about moving extend Assist to 1 and moving the points elsewhere to shifta advance and PP convert?
    Shifta Advance is a lot less appealing than it sounds. Shifta itself only buffs your base stats, so you're only increasing a percent of a percent of someone's base stats. Also as far as I understand Shifta Critical is not worth it either.

e: vvv I'm not disagreeing on that point. I would say to spare the 9 points and just leave Extend Assist at 1 as well.
    Last edited by Umberger; May 13, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

Yes, but you do have a good amount of base stat. And unless you can get everyone to sit still while you charge and recharge shifta and deband multiple times, additional points past one seem useless.

I'd put the points from Extend Assist into Territory Burst, since at least you could catch people you wouldn't have, or get an extra tick or two on the others.

3m buffs are never going to land except at the start of a quest. And even still you'd be under 3m on them unless you cast 8 times total.

So put 10 sp into WB?

You should suggest builds that will work for anyone. Kinda difficult to decide where to put the sp based on the OP color code.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    So put 10 sp into WB?

You should suggest builds that will work for anyone. Kinda difficult to decide where to put the sp based on the OP color code.
    The bottom of the OP has suggested builds, they're just in spoiler tags. The reason certain parts of WB are green/yellow is because the green dots are where it reaches a breakpoint of giving you an additional bullet per activation. Generally speaking you'll be putting the full 10 points in because the Ranger tree is sorely lacking in useful things to take (assuming you have one tree and just want an all-purpose thing).

6 SP is three shots, 10 is four, but each intermediate point reduces the cooldown somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    If, for whatever reason, you wanted to cap both wind masteries, it would be something like this.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dsI2J2Ibib0000

You have to sacrifice PP conversion completely to use a maxed Wind Tree so PP Restorate is maxed. This tree would be pointless though because there is no area where singular Zan spam is comparable to Fire/Lightning to begin with... Zan is good for particular bosses/mobs. That's really it.

irrelevant. i dont play a cookie cutter style and i was only asking about one tech.

also yesterday i was messing around on falz hands and pulled out my lambda aristan as TE/HU and was shocked when my overend hit for 75k with WB.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none