Page 93 of 117 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103 ... LastLast

Just wanted you guys to know I'm still around. I'll start making updates to the OP tonight after work. I haven't had much time to play so input from people will be very much appreciated. please PM build ideas and changes you'd like to se to me and I'll bo my best to incorporate them.

Thanks!
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Default This is useless

This is useless, these aren't builds.

Builds include skillpoint assignment for whatever class combination you are using.

Your BUILD is based on what class combination you are using not 1 single tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzone View Post

Builds include skillpoint assignment for whatever class combination you are using.

I don't think you checked this thread closely enough because there actually are some very detailed build suggestions at the end.

As for the single class trees with red/orange/yellow/green marks I personally think they are very useful, at least they were very useful for me when I started the game. In this game you have so many possibilities to chose from, and so little room for experimenting due to the reset system costing money that it's hard to know what is good and what is to be avoided at all costs.

Morever it's impossible to cover all builds you can do in this game in just one thread, so this thread can still be useful when you're planning your own custom build that doesn't go in the most common archetypes. I actually built my first character (a ranger/techer) using the red/orange/yellow/green marks in this thread to guide my choices because I couldn't find a detailed archetype and it has been working pretty well.

Yeah good job not reading, bud.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Why the rage posting? Go make your own thread about it if you keep just doing rage posts on the thread rather than be helpful.

Reason why it has a 1 single tree posts because it already had been suggested what good subs are for it and what good mains are for it along with roles.

It's a suggestion build towards maximizing that class.

Not every build will be posted because of amount of possible combination. Nor is every class recommended to be a sub of another.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 27, 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Doubt as a Force 56 techer 37, based on the suggested build in the first post: from what attacks will T-DEF Up save my life by leveling it up? I mean, up until now, most attacks 1-hit-killed me, so I learned to use those 2 seconds of invincibility that mirage scape gives me to avoid damage, and provably death. Is it strange that I'd prefer to use those points on... moar dark/light damage?

Also I feel lazy about using active powers... PP convert would be my first one, but 30 seconds don't seem like much. How many seconds is the Photon Blast that makes the same effect? because I only use it to combo with friends so they gain some extra damage... don't find it very useful most of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Doubt as a Force 56 techer 37, based on the suggested build in the first post: from what attacks will T-DEF Up save my life by leveling it up? I mean, up until now, most attacks 1-hit-killed me, so I learned to use those 2 seconds of invincibility that mirage scape gives me to avoid damage, and provably death. Is it strange that I'd prefer to use those points on... moar dark/light damage?

Also I feel lazy about using active powers... PP convert would be my first one, but 30 seconds don't seem like much. How many seconds is the Photon Blast that makes the same effect? because I only use it to combo with friends so they gain some extra damage... don't find it very useful most of the times.
    I need to revise a lot of the stuff in the OP.

Regardless if you read the explanation you wouldn't be asking why.

Basically these builds were made before episode 2 where they made a drastic change to the equipment requirements for armor. It used to take almost 500 T def to equip Schlact set and 606 for King set. This made schalcht almost impossible to equip as a techer and king unequipable at a 60/60 female human/newman fo/te without T def up or investing heavily in t def on your mag. Techer also has a lot of "free sp" as most of their skills are less functional and more flavorful. You also need to put 5 SP into T def up to even get PP convert which is a good skill for Fo/Te. That said you don't lose much by investing in t def up if you need it.

That's why. Try reading instead of just casting dispersions because of your lack of understanding.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Aug 28, 2013 at 01:45 AM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post

T-DEF only protects you against Vol's fireball, Dinian/Sadinian's techs, and clone techs. So yeah, go for Dark. Light techs can't do anything Fire or Lightning can't.

Unless you like running out of PP often, get PP Convert. PB lasts for about 10 seconds. PP Convert is another restoration tool to make sure you never run out of PP. Unless you use Fire, I don't suggest PP C at a higher level than 6.
    That said, Ketos Proi (the PB that restores PP) is the best Photon Blast you can have as any class. It really does help in exit bursts when you're constantly spamming attacks, and you can get infinite PP with it as long as you have enough killing power. Ketos Proi is one of the PBs that require less kills to activate the PB.
    Last edited by Kamekur; Aug 27, 2013 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    I need to revise a lot of the stuff in the OP.

Regardless if you read the explanation you wouldn't be asking why.

Basically these builds were made before episode 2 where they made a drastic change to the equipment requirements for armor. It used to take almost 500 T def to equip Schlact set and 606 for King set. This made schalcht almost impossible to equip as a techer and king unequipable at a 60/60 female human/newman fo/te without T def up or investing heavily in t def on your mag. Techer also has a lot of "free sp" as most of their skills are less functional and more flavorful. You also need to put 5 SP into T def up to even get PP convert which is a good skill for Fo/Te. That said you don't lose much by investing in t def up if you need it.

That's why. Try reading instead of just casting dispersions because of your lack of understanding.
    Thanks for the reminder, I read it, but a long time ago... should have not forgotten having the stats I have on my MAG lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    T-DEF only protects you against Vol's fireball, Dinian/Sadinian's techs, and clone techs. So yeah, go for Dark. Light techs can't do anything Fire or Lightning can't.

Unless you like running out of PP often, get PP Convert. PB lasts for about 10 seconds. PP Convert is another restoration tool to make sure you never run out of PP. Unless you use Fire, I don't suggest PP C at a higher level than 6.
    That said, Ketos Proi (the PB that restores PP) is the best Photon Blast you can have as any class. It really does help in exit bursts when you're constantly spamming attacks, and you can get infinite PP with it as long as you have enough killing power. Ketos Proi is one of the PBs that require less kills to activate the PB.
    Thanks, I'm liking Nagrants so far, things that don't move much die fast inside two or three spheres (gwanada, krabada, "shieldgolems"), but it's still a long time to max force and gain more points for techer, I'll be thinking about it.