Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    And in the Afin conversation I just translated, Clarisa Claes second generation was the one who fought off Dark Falz in the attack ten years ago, but died after fighting which is why the current Clarisa was promoted into the three hero's.
    I kinda remembered Kasura mentioning it was the first generations that sealed Falz... Kasura lied?

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Or more like: the side story was both incorrectly placed and given the ending that would've best belong to Falz Elder.

The way I see it, this is how it should have gone:

C1-8 being what we had before Vita release, with Falz Elder's successful escape being the climactic event that sets the tone for C9.

C9 is a boss fight against Falz Elder, wherein you have access to the NPC Partner Card tray to access whatever members you have available to the fight (this of course is limited to only story NPC cards).

Assuming one completes all MBs 100%, then Kuna's side stories would unlock in an extra pair of MB pages.

C10 (or as I like to call it, Episode II Chapter 1) would take place right after Chapter 9, with Falz Apprentice making her grand entrance and setting the flow for Afin's transformation from whiny noob to competent badass.

Although, I'm not familiar with how Ash underwent his transformation, but I can assume it's similar to what Afin's experiencing (albeit with slight alterations).

I mean, the end plot for the Arks Tournament was just TOO PERFECT to not fit with the plot. But noooo, now suddenly SEGA has entered the war to destroy Japan's top idol, Hatsune Miku. God, somebody kill that woman.

.....Although, when you think about it, perhaps we should have seen this coming. After all, Hatsune Miku did get a PSO2 ref in HER game; I would think Vocaloid's creators would've wanted something similar in return. However, SEGA didn't have to go and do THIS!

DAMN YOU HATSUNE MIKU! I'VE HAD IT, I AM TELLING THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE BIEBER'S LITTLE SISTER! Hopefully after my revelation, the anti-Biebers and anti-Mikus will band together in a campaign to destroy them both. >_<

But yeah, this utterly unwanted and unnecessary break from plot has me fuming like:

.... Yeeeaaah. No thank you Sega.
    You're definitely right about the Miku thing. Oh wait...

Personally I have nothing against Miku since I was a fan before she was mega popular, but now suddenly people are hating because... well damn I'm not sure actually.

But I digress. I do agree that Quna's stuff should have been a side story, but I don't read Japanese so I can't outright disagree with where the story went yet. Elder could have been a cool ending really, but it wasn't what happened. It does seem that Arks tournament as an episode opening is pretty awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Personally I have nothing against Miku since I was a fan before she was mega popular, but now suddenly people are hating because... well damn I'm not sure actually.
    Some people are on a crusade to hate anything popular (hipsters), others just dislike anything cute/feminine (macho-manly-meatheads), and still others just tend to go with the crowd (conformists/sheep).

And then there are those who just dislike her voice, which is the only honest, legitimate reason to dislike her (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I kinda remembered Kasura mentioning it was the first generations that sealed Falz... Kasura lied?
    Afin just says "Dark Falz" But since they are different incarnations 40 years ago was Elder and 10 years ago was probably apprentice.

You Only Live Once Miku

Speculation that I've heard is that Afin's sister was the 2nd generation Clariskrays, and Dark Falz Apprentice took over her body after the battle 10 years ago.

PS: The credits roll for the Vita version gives out how SEGA romanizes some NPC names, so I guess "Clariskrays" is how they want it.
    http://postimage.org/image/5y7zf9sh1/

His sister has a nice rack then. :E

I dunno that doesn't sound animu enough...

They should make Afin in love with his sister. THEN IT WILL BE ANIMU ENOUGH..........................

I'll go back to my corner now.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Some people are on a crusade to hate anything popular (hipsters), others just dislike anything cute/feminine (macho-manly-meatheads), and still others just tend to go with the crowd (conformists/sheep).

And then there are those who just dislike her voice, which is the only honest, legitimate reason to dislike her (IMO).
    Not liking a trend/something popular makes you a conformist!

GOT IT!

Anyway I haven't seen anything miku related in a while,(since that vita game) so as long as she's not being pushed in my face everytime I look at something japan related, I don't care anymore. (Is she even still relevant?)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    I dunno that doesn't sound animu enough...

They should make Afin in love with his sister. THEN IT WILL BE ANIMU ENOUGH..........................

I'll go back to my corner now.
    Nah they should make his sister sweet on Zeno. Murder the hypotenuse.