Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    Even if it is smaller and you say half of every shared block is pc. That's still a massive showing from vita and probably gives us between 50-75% more players(optimistically).
    Concurrent 70k player connection at max on the Vita.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

This is very interesting. I only tried this game during the first 24 hours of release, and the blocks were nowhere near full like they are now. It's like the population explosion took a day or two to hit.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    This is very interesting. I only tried this game during the first 24 hours of release, and the blocks were nowhere near full like they are now. It's like the population explosion took a day or two to hit.
    The package version was selling out in places on the first day, actually, and most people probably have to download it/didn't have time to play 'till the weekend.

I mean, more Vita-only blocks are being added to ship 2, 3, 4 and 10, if that tells you anything.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Mar 4, 2013 at 04:22 PM.

Vita's only full because people want their Chrome Dragon encounter flags enabled. Give a week or two and it'll quickly die back down to near-ghost-town levels.
    I can't possibly imagine the Vita having that much of a following.

Playing on the go is popular in Japan which is why I think the Vita does better over there than here. PSO has ALWAYS been a huge hit there ever since DC v1, which brings me to my thing that Amazon needs to hurry and get me my 32GB card here so I can try and sneak my Vita in at work and play. I'll just use my cellphone as a hotspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    Playing on the go is popular in Japan which is why I think the Vita does better over there than here. PSO has ALWAYS been a huge hit there ever since DC v1, which brings me to my thing that Amazon needs to hurry and get me my 32GB card here so I can try and sneak my Vita in at work and play. I'll just use my cellphone as a hotspot.
    This is different, when I logged in from my Vita, the PC+Vita blocks were crowded. The Vita blocks themselves were pretty packed, but it was the shared blocks taking on the brunt of the traffic.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm just saying in general PSO is popular in Japan. Even if it wasn't free to play it'd probably still be a huge hit just because it is a new PSO game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalana View Post
    I'm just saying in general PSO is popular in Japan. Even if it wasn't free to play it'd probably still be a huge hit just because it is a new PSO game.
    Well actually, as much as we don't know about it... Mobile gaming is real huge in Japan, like 300x larger than America. SEGA was smart about investing into the mobile industry.

I know mobile gaming such as the Vita is huge there, the PSP was too. Heck I own a Vita and PSP, but here folks are interested in getting games on *cough* iOS/Android, which isn't my interest. D: