Default *screams casually about rare drops

I'm pretty new to PSO2, only playing for about a week now. On my ranger I just got my first bout of red items on hard caves. Vol wings, Vol arms, and a photon launcher. Is this thing relatively common at higher levels? Or should I be excited as all hell and spend the rest of my life chasing after the full vol set?

They're pretty common... but on the bright side at least you got units that are relevant to your class

On hard mode, what sort've stuff should I be going bananas over?

Ummmm not really anything in specific, Tigredors used to be top of the line weapons for Rangers back when 40 was the cap I believe, just check out the drop tables on Cirnopedia for enemies that are around Hard mode Levels, but you really don't get into really valuable rares until you get into V-Hard since you get 10 star's that can't be traded... those are the top of the line equipment currently, well certain ones... sorry if that's kinda vague

Don't worry, I get where you're coming from.
    It'd be a bit more cool if my drops weren't on hard, makes sense : P

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDanger View Post
    I'm pretty new to PSO2, only playing for about a week now. On my ranger I just got my first bout of red items on hard caves. Vol wings, Vol arms, and a photon launcher. Is this thing relatively common at higher levels? Or should I be excited as all hell and spend the rest of my life chasing after the full vol set?
    You can just buy the remaining parts from the myshop unfortunately. Congrats though! Vol set still looks pretty rad, and the set bonus aint too shabby. Not top end equip, but should sustain you for a while.

Seeing as I can't equip it until I'm at least level 33 with a GU sub that has 5 R-def ups, I think it's as good as it gets for me once I get there. Dx

5 more RA levels to go

EDIT: feh. If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't get better at all until I can take on a VH Big Vardha D|

EDIT: EDIT: and to even equip that, I need to be near max level D|
    Last edited by RyanDanger; Mar 4, 2013 at 11:21 PM.