Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default elder set bonus?

well on the wiki it says the bonus is 60 all atk for 3 pieces , 120 for 4 , and I heard some friend say that on one of the most recent patches they boosted it to 90/150 , but to my surprise just now I got back falz unit and I equipped it with my leg unit and rifle and I was getting 120 atk o.O , what's the value of the set now ?

Also I should use that set on my gunner/ranger and ranger/fighter right ? since it's only weakness , the 0 sdef won't be much of a nuissance if I play with care and I don't use it for solo right?

so er, do you have falz's arm unit as well?

nope , lol I wouldn't be asking how much is the set giving if I had it XD

maybe a bug or something, but if it gives that much, you may as well take advantage of it.

don't think it's a bug so simple as a bigger value , maybe they increased it ? XD would still like to know how much it gives with 4 pieces

You should only be getting +120. That boost before was a bug and it didn't even grant the bonus to the weapon, so it was actually a nerf if you had all 4 pieces or didn't have all 3 units. Yes, I do have the set.

Edit: To clarify, if you had 2 units and 1 weapon during the "boost", the set bonus didn't apply at all.
    Last edited by Bellion; Mar 3, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

only be getting 120 with 3 or with 4 ? because like I said, with 2 units and my weapon i'm getting 120

With all 4. Are you sure that you're getting 120? There is something wrong with this.

I'll try to upload a pic later , but I had 1 equipped , lost the 60 atk of my old unit mizer and shoot III , then I equipped the other which also had those skills and I gained 60 atk.... so paired with the 60 atk lost from that second piece affixes it's 120 total

Here, have a video that I just uploaded. You should only be getting +60 with 3 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYip8...ature=youtu.be

So, if you lost 60 and then got 60 from your other unit with the same skills, that is a net gain of 0. Adding in the 3 part set bonus will be +60.