Thread: Moving PSO2

Default Moving PSO2

I was wondering if transferring my PSO2 folder over to my D: Drive on my laptop would cause any issues because my C: Drive has barely any space left and it would really be nice to free up a good amount of space on it.

You will most likely have to update the windows registry keys for where you moved the game to. Otherwise it might not work or work for a while then break once the game updates.
    Klypto - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Klypto View Post
    You will most likely have to update the windows registry keys for where you moved the game to. Otherwise it might not work or work for a while then break once the game updates.
    It's still on the same PC, just a different internal HD even so that's still the case? Don't really know too much about registries. Just wanted to clarify my situation exactly.

Best thing to do is install the game on the other HDD and move the win32 data folder in the PSO2 folder into the new drive where the newer win32 folder resides, saves you time downloading all the data updates while downloading the updates for the smaller things, donno about the documents folder where the logs, pics and cached SAs are saved at if it installs them on the newer HDD or it does access them on the windows drive, might still access them on the windows drive.