I was curious if anyone knew the true max HP for all the classes, after the use of all 150 HP mats.

I know for sure that RAmar's is over the old v2 max of 1770...

I had also been told that HUnewearl, HUcaseal, and RAmarl's HP max are very close to ea. other.

Any insights?

-Khao

That's still not the MAX hp. The last surviver at least gives 20 HP, which is 20 over the old amount.

On 2003-04-01 12:40, Stalfos333 wrote:
    That's still not the MAX hp. The last surviver at least gives 20 HP, which is 20 over the old amount.
    Erm, you did read it when I said OVER 1770, didn't you? Besides, it's not gold yet. Draw your own conclusions.

-Khao

I meant, a level 200 character with four god HPs and maxed out mats still wouldn't have reached max HP without weapons and armor like that one. I don't know that Ep 1&2 chars have HP limits, just limits to how much you're physically able to put on to boost that...

I don't believe there is a true maximum to HP and TP. On ver.1&2 cheat device users could push their HP into the tens of thousands and still never get a maximum (even codes couldn't go above the actual class maximums, as I recall). I've seen plenty of undoctored screenshots of cheaters with well over 50,000 HP. I imagine this is the same case with E1&2, but don't quote me on that until someone with a cheat device figures out codes for extra HP and takes screenshots.

Teh PSO Elite...

yep i had gameshark on dc and had a code to get all stats=57444 lol
    but the only reason i got it was cuz i was tired of being killed so if someone hurt me i hurt them

On 2003-04-01 14:01, VulpesMundi wrote:
    I don't believe there is a true maximum to HP and TP. On ver.1&2 cheat device users could push their HP into the tens of thousands and still never get a maximum (even codes couldn't go above the actual class maximums, as I recall). I've seen plenty of undoctored screenshots of cheaters with well over 50,000 HP. I imagine this is the same case with E1&2, but don't quote me on that until someone with a cheat device figures out codes for extra HP and takes screenshots.
    Actually, there's a maximum value of 32767 HP/TP (until it rolls over to a negative value of -32766) on v1, v2, and v3 TRIAL EDITION. I'm afraid it would be impossible to see someone having 50,000 HP/TP. It's safe to assume that the final version of v3 is the same though.

The server checks for stat data over a certain legitimate limit on v3. So I doubt you could log on the server with more than 3,000 HP (or obtain this HP value legitimately) without getting banned/incorrect data message.

My HUcast seems to be on track to break 2,000.

He has 1,908 @ level 184, with maxed out hp mats and no hp units.

If you want potential max HP totals (without cheating) for Episode 1&2 just add 250 HP to the unadjusted HP totals at level 200, found in the characters section.

http://www.pso-world.com/classes.php

The Definition of max hp of a character is the hp when the character is lv 200 and has already ate all the hp materials he could. Without counting the extra hp some units and items add.