Page 129 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1579

You can't force knowledge on a wall and hope it will understand. The moment he thought liquid cooling need to refilled, i3 is not capable of 1080gaming, and this

Isn't that usually the case that people tend to choose SweetFX since they don't have any hardwares that they can't make their games into high quality?
    Sorry, I will take time to laugh for 3rd time

I think Aldotsk is either a troll feigning ignorance, a diehard fanboy of PSO2 thinking that it's perfect in it's graphics and a "high quality" game, or someone with vapor for brains. I think he knows he's lying, but he'll keep spouting nonsensical statements. And when someone asks him for evidence or a source of what he's saying, he backpedals and goes to more nonsensical statements.

Let's clarify something here. PSO2's default graphics even at full settings are not high quality, neither is the game really all that demanding. As I said, the overall texture quality for the environment, weapons, decals, and walls/floors looks like a 2006-2007 PS3 game, and the default Anti-Aliasing is lazy as all hell. Why was this topic created? To replace the in-game AA. And that's what SGSSAA/SMAA can do, though the former is taxing. That being said, the character models are higher quality, especially Casts. But my statement still stands. Disregard Aldotsk, he's a pure waste of your time, as he doesn't understand anything he's talking about in this regard. An Intel Core i7 for pure gaming is a huge waste of money. AMD outperforms Intel in multi-threaded tasks that don't rely on Hyper-threading, and we're seeing that more and more. My FX 6300 performs well enough for my standards, and I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Can you keep this AMD intel fanboy trash out of this thread since this is for people wanting to make there game better?
    Sorry. Yes, I was trying to say that SweetFX makes a moderate difference in quality at tiny amounts of performance cost to none at all, and then this guy suddenly comes in and says only in screenshots there's a difference, and it somehow makes your game perform worse, no matter how powerful your hardware is, which made me laugh. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I'm most certain that Aldotsk is talking out of his ass, and is brainless. No source, no deal. Sizustar played and recorded PSO2 at 4k with SweetFX and I believe with SGSSAA...which looks absolutely beautiful. And I'm willing to bet it was at about 60-ish FPS. That looks better than the PS4 graphic setting by a long shot. The difference is night and day.

Either way, sorry Lumpen.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    That looks better than the PS4 graphic setting by a long shot.
    False. The PSO2 graphics are quite outdated for an MMORPG and it is far behind comparing to other games. Even with SweetFX, the rendering and shadings are not fully crisp and it only just enhances the glowing saturates more. It isn't making it better. It just saturates instead to show it to players that it just enhances.

The PS4 itself is on full highest shading settings with smooth rendering and doesn't require false saturation to make the game look "good".

Sizustar's FPS with SGSSAA in the YouTube video is running less than 60. Do you know how games run in 60+ FPS? They graphics don't render so much around the environment and the motion isn't slow. Watch the video again. I am not sure if it's a self denial or aren't really paying attention.

because recording reduce FPS jesus

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    because recording reduce FPS jesus
    FPS Jesus loss due to recording and streaming is serious business

FPS Jesus died for our refresh rates. ;_;

At this point Ald, you'd do better to shut up and go back to FF14. We're here on this forum to talk about Phantasy Star Online 2, not Final Fantasy 14. You're only wasting your time, my time, everyone else's time having to listen to you rant about it. if people cared THIS MUCH about graphics for the game? They would have walked away already. The people who want a game to play, or are here for other reasons, don't care enough about how it looks to be recruited by you so you can get your riding mount rewards.

Sit down, shut up, stand up, go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post
    At this point Ald, you'd do better to shut up and go back to FF14. We're here on this forum to talk about Phantasy Star Online 2, not Final Fantasy 14. You're only wasting your time, my time, everyone else's time having to listen to you rant about it. if people cared THIS MUCH about graphics for the game? They would have walked away already. The people who want a game to play, or are here for other reasons, don't care enough about how it looks to be recruited by you so you can get your riding mount rewards.

Sit down, shut up, stand up, go away.
    I don't see anything related to Final Fantasy XIV here. My dear boy, have you had some trauma with the other MMORPGs? I am pretty sure I only mentioned about PSO2 SweetFX.

How would I stand up when you told me to sit down first ? My lad, what kind of insult is that?

Oh look, it's trying to be witty. .-.