Page 116 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by Zerolimit View Post
    Hey so I followed the instructions on the front page exactly. I couldnt get the permissions in radeon pro but i did see a noticeable improvement in graphics, however i constantly get a rectangle of light around my character. think anyone can help me out?

Picture is below

http://i.imgur.com/NIeCLh5.jpg

GPU is dual GTX 970's
    What's the setting you're using for Nvidia Inspector?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I may have an issue with getting SweetFx working consistantly. Everytime I reboot my computer, Radeonpro will not activate SweetFx anymore.

How should a GTX 870M with 6GB of V-RAM handle 8xQ MSAA with transparency 8x Supersampling? Or 4x MSAA and 4x SGSSAA for that matter? The OP said that to play at 1920 x 1080, you'd need at least a GTX 660 in performance. So far, my laptop chip has been compared to a 660 or a 750ti. But it seems like it shows severe input lag regardless, especially in my room. I think I'm doing something wrong here...or it's too demanding for me.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    How should a GTX 870M with 6GB of V-RAM handle 8xQ MSAA with transparency 8x Supersampling? Or 4x MSAA and 4x SGSSAA for that matter? The OP said that to play at 1920 x 1080, you'd need at least a GTX 660 in performance. So far, my laptop chip has been compared to a 660 or a 750ti. But it seems like it shows severe input lag regardless, especially in my room. I think I'm doing something wrong here...or it's too demanding for me.
    My estimate was very much a rough guess. I could be a little off (and it wouldn't hurt if I updated to more relevant cards lol). I would highly recommend SGSSAA over MSAA. MSAA really doesn't work well in PSO2, but some may prefer it over the soft look of SGSSAA in this game. If 4xSGSSAA is too performance intensive, you can try 2xMSAA + 2xSGSSAA, but you need to make sure AA fix is off.

EDIT: If you set it up exactly like mine, check to make sure you don't have v-sync set to 1/2 refresh rate. I explained why below.
    Last edited by Preposterous Rhino; Jun 17, 2015 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerolimit View Post
    Here are my nvidia Inspector settings

http://img.techpowerup.org/150601/nv...601_143429.png
    If you have a 60hz monitor (most monitors are), switch the v-sync setting off of 1/2 refresh rate. I have mine set to that because I have a 120hz monitor, so that setting locks it to 60 fps. If you have a 60hz monitor, you are locking the game to 30 fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    My estimate was very much a rough guess. I could be a little off (and it wouldn't hurt if I updated to more relevant cards lol). I would highly recommend SGSSAA over MSAA. MSAA really doesn't work well in PSO2, but some may prefer it over the soft look of SGSSAA in this game. If 4xSGSSAA is too performance intensive, you can try 2xMSAA + 2xSGSSAA, but you need to make sure AA fix is off.

EDIT: If you set it up exactly like mine, check to make sure you don't have v-sync set to 1/2 refresh rate. I explained why below.
    Well I tried that. The game looks extremely blurry when I set it to 2xMSAA + 2xSGSSAA, and after 5 minutes it starts to hurt my eyes. The game doesn't have severe input lag though. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here...what should be the AA Compatibility numbers?

Well I tried that. The game looks extremely blurry when I set it to 2xMSAA + 2xSGSSAA, and after 5 minutes it starts to hurt my eyes. The game doesn't have severe input lag though. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here...what should be the AA Compatibility numbers?
    That's why I said you need to turn off the AA fix. It is REALLY blurry and just bad if it is on with 2xSGSSAA. The compatibility flag is still 0x004010C5.

I'm assuming I should turn off AA Transparency as well? This is still taking me some time to get used to.

I'm assuming I should turn off AA Transparency as well? This is still taking me some time to get used to.
    You should have 2xMSAA and 2xSGSSAA. Transparency multisampling should be off. Forgot to mention that the LOD bias should be changed to -0.5.