Page 118 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1579
    Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I really should update the guide to include DSR.
    here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAL...ature=youtu.be

I can run the game with the same performance hit as 4x SGSSAA when I run at 4k. It results in a sharper image, but it doesn't handle jaggies as well. However, at 4k, in-game AA doesn't blur too badly so I use that on top of it.

I also recommend setting "DSR - Smoothness" to 0%. It really doesn't do much for jaggies, just makes the image blurry. If you want a soft image with DSR, you could force FXAA on top and get a better result lol.

Red face

Hello, I'm very very very new to all this graphic tweaking. I'm currently using a laptop with GTX860m, with i7 4720HQ processor.

Will I be able to run the settings at the front page with NvidiaInspector and SweetFX, or is there a better setting more suited with my spec?

EDIT : Will I be able to make the graphic looks like Sizustar(or close to it) with my current spec?
    Last edited by annieruru91; Jul 11, 2015 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by annieruru91 View Post
    Hello, I'm very very very new to all this graphic tweaking. I'm currently using a laptop with GTX860m, with i7 4720HQ processor.

Will I be able to run the settings at the front page with NvidiaInspector and SweetFX, or is there a better setting more suited with my spec?

EDIT : Will I be able to make the graphic looks like Sizustar(or close to it) with my current spec?
    Not exactly like it since I don't believe the old drivers required for SSAO support your card. You should probably avoid using SGSSAA with an 860m, but you should be able to use HBAO+ and SweetFX just fine.

i keep getting error when i try running the RadenPro as administrator.

"RadeonPro cannot be executed with elevated privilege"

i've tried setting all the program (launcer, pso2.exe and the radeon for both 32 and 64) to run on admin access, but still I still get the same error when trying to run RadeonPro. Any idea why this is happening? I'm using Win 8.1.

You get a warning but it should still work if you say it's okay.

Also, A. Zerran, is your game stable when you use DSR? My game freaks out and crashes every once in a while when I use it, but that could be Windows 10 related (the game works with Windows 10 now btw).

The RadeonPro couldn't run PSO2 without administrator access, but at the same time it cannot be run as administrator. If I try to run it as admin, it says

"RedeonPro cannot be executed with elevated privileges.

It is recommended to close the program and run it again without elevation. If you choose to continue game startup detection might not work as as expected and your profiles wont be applied.

Do you want to continue?

YES NO"

If I click YES and try to run the game...

it says "Can't start application. Verify if you have sufficient permission to access the file."

*sorry, cant post screenshots. not enough post counts.

Ah, yes, when I run PSO2 with DSR, it is stable. I posted my performance on a previous post, but I'll post it again. I run PSO2 with the framerate cap at 90, and it's generally really stable for me, even at 4k DSR rendering. No problems for me. And although having two GTX 560s in SLI shouldn't have that issue, I'm not sure why it's unstable for you. Which model of the 560 are they? 560ti 1GB, 560 standalone 1GB, or 560ti 2GB? And is it a stock reference model or third party manufactured (usually factory overclocked)? I use an EVGA GTX 960 4GB SSC (Super Super Clocked).

And, annieruru, if you're struggling with RadeonPro, there are a few tricks you can apply. Keep Run as administrator checked, but then add PSO2 Tweaker as a custom launcher. You'll have to add in Tweaker to the Trigger menu as well. Afterwards, delete your Gameguard folder and gameguard.des file. Then restart your PC, and then the first program you'll want to launch is RadeonPro itself. Don't launch anything else. From there, start up Tweaker, and then use the "Fix Gameguard" option to re-download most of the Gameguard folders. See if that helps you after launching the game.

Okay, I'm not sure what I did (cuz i've been tinkering with the radeonpro for hours), but i somehow manage to get it to launch pso2 tweaker (YAY!!)

I'm using the exact same SweetFX settings as the one in the front page, but somehow it isn't working(no visible changes when i toggle the SweetFX on/off. [i alrdy set a custom for it. ctrl+insert]). However the SMAA from the RadeonPro is working (checked by toggling on/off). IF it is a gameguard problem, would it disable the RadeonPro SMAA too or just the SweetFX tweak?

Got it working!
    Last edited by annieruru91; Jul 12, 2015 at 10:14 AM.