Page 144 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1579

is there a differance between 0x004010C5 and 0x004110C5?
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

I don't really notice any difference between 4010C5 or 4110C5.

FPS and image quality seem to be the same.

ok so im running 8x MSAA and 4x SGSSAA. and i noticed my character has jaggies and textures have them. but when i set it to 4xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA the jaggies are nearly gone both close and long distance. whats up with that?
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    ok so im running 8x MSAA and 4x SGSSAA. and i noticed my character has jaggies and textures have them. but when i set it to 4xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA the jaggies are nearly gone both close and long distance. whats up with that?
    SGSSAA takes samples from the MSAA value you set. By having them at different values, it can cause all sorts of issues. IIRC, for some odd reason, using 4xMSAA and 8xSGSSAA produces a sharper image with decent coverage, although not as good as matching values. Then again it could have also been the settings you tried . It depends how much you hate the softer image whether or not you want to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    SGSSAA takes samples from the MSAA value you set. By having them at different values, it can cause all sorts of issues. IIRC, for some odd reason, using 4xMSAA and 8xSGSSAA produces a sharper image with decent coverage, although not as good as matching values. Then again it could have also been the settings you tried . It depends how much you hate the softer image whether or not you want to switch.
    i want the perfect balance between sharpness and no blur
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    Actually I use 8xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA AND to me it looks better then 4xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA.
    And quick question I have an Msi GTX 970 gaming and an i7 4770k and I cant seem to run 8xMSAA and 8xSGSSAA on 60 FPS is this normal on pso2?

8xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA looks worse for me in terms of reducing jagged lines and edges compared to 4XMSAA/4xSGSSAA
    栄美

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    8xMSAA and 4xSGSSAA looks worse for me in terms of reducing jagged lines and edges compared to 4XMSAA/4xSGSSAA
    Interesting it doesn't happen to me can you up a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by rxzlion View Post
    Interesting it doesn't happen to me can you up a screen shot?
    after TD3 i can upload some shots
    栄美

I've got a small problem with Nvidia inspector. I've just built a new comp, everything works BEAUTIFULLY. PSO2 runs at 180FPS maxed out at 1920x1080.

I downloaded Nvidia Inspector, went to the PSO2 profile and customized it using Sizustars settings, and applied it. But i see no difference in game, at all.

Is there something im doing wrong?