Hybrid View

I don't think there's much more I can say on this matter, but I'm just going to leave this link here: http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/269...3_i3-4130.html

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    I don't think there's much more I can say on this matter, but I'm just going to leave this link here: http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/269...3_i3-4130.html
    If you think that i3 can handle as great as most of the high quality based graphic computers, then that basically means you don't really have a good quality computer and you just want to equally use a same quality as a high spec based computer which can never happen. Isn't that usually the case that people tend to choose SweetFX since they don't have any hardwares that they can't make their games into high quality?

If you tell people i3 is good enough, then you are basically false advertising them. Even AMD is pretty bad that you'd just get yourself i7 for better performance in computers. (Especially playing games)

i3 maybe good with 1080p, if you are watching a streaming video lol. Just saying.

http://www.techspot.com/review/972-i...-i7/page5.html

Oh right. i7 has best performance to run it more than 60 FPS while i3 tends to fall down to 40-60 in high quality games, maybe 30-40 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    . Even AMD is pretty bad that you'd just get yourself i7 for better performance in computers. (Especially playing games)
    Doesn't AMD get outperformed by Intel at every price point?
    Not as much as you'd think. Many "reviews" from TomsHardware and Anandtech are responsible for this belief. They're both subsidiaries that operate under a single company and have been seen in the past using outdated (Adobe CS2, Starcraft 2, iTunes, etc), single-threaded, and even sabotaged software at arbitrary single-core-intensive settings as often as apparently possible, and has tricked many unknowing readers into believing select products (Intel CPUs) have a huge advantage and better price-performance.

Sorry...I had to