Page 82 of 158 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    After fixing the Antialiasing compatibility part, do you still have the texture issue? This is the first time someone's had this issue (and actually said something). I'm not too sure what the cause could be if that doesn't fix it.
    Nope, didn't fix it. Like I said already, even if I reset the settings back to default, the issue is still there, as if it somehow permanently broke in-game textures.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Nope, didn't fix it. Like I said already, even if I reset the settings back to default, the issue is still there, as if it somehow permanently broke in-game textures.
    That's really bizarre. It is probably a coincidence though. I know it sucks, but you could try reinstalling the game.

Quote Originally Posted by saraishadow View Post
    works well, no fps loss, but it heats up my GPU like hell. Then again it could be the fact my room is like 80 degrees F
    It is a very intensive setting to use, so it will utilize more of your GPU, which makes it hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    I tried to set this up and it made my text look blurry with the same settings at the OP. I didn't notice any difference only it made the text not as crisp. I'm running a i5 4570 and HD7950 3GB.
    Bump help
    Can't we all just get along?

I've just applied Sizustar's settings (excluding any AO settings) and I'm getting the good old flickering shadow glitch I remember from the early days of this game, but I'm also having an issue where there is a permanent shadowed area around my character which makes a very odd effect.

Its like I'm a light source and everything else is covered in shadow. I didn't see that in any of the screenshots here. The spoiler box has screenshots that show better what it is and how its position is fixed in relation to the character. (those screenshots were taken with shadow level 1)

Spoiler!

I've tried going fullscreen as I saw some solutions preferred that and had no luck. Is there any way to at least lessen this effect?
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

Hmm, wonder if it's just me or.... Is there anyone having problem to change language in chat while using Radeon Pro? Also, when I try to use the toggle key, nothing happened
    Nobody's perfect, remember that

Quote Originally Posted by SuKKrl View Post
    I've just applied Sizustar's settings (excluding any AO settings) and I'm getting the good old flickering shadow glitch I remember from the early days of this game, but I'm also having an issue where there is a permanent shadowed area around my character which makes a very odd effect.

Its like I'm a light source and everything else is covered in shadow. I didn't see that in any of the screenshots here. The spoiler box has screenshots that show better what it is and how its position is fixed in relation to the character. (those screenshots were taken with shadow level 1)

Spoiler!

I've tried going fullscreen as I saw some solutions preferred that and had no luck. Is there any way to at least lessen this effect?
    You have to set resolution to 1400P or higher to use that setting.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You have to set resolution to 1400P or higher to use that setting.
    Oh, so that's it. My monitor can't handle anything above 1680x1050. =/

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have to play a bit with my settings then.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙

I've set all the settings in radeonpro as in the guide, but after i start the game and login pso2 the game crashes "It stops working" I have a ati amd radeon 6800. Which settings should i use and my max screen resolution is 1680:1050

Quote Originally Posted by aruka View Post
    I've set all the settings in radeonpro as in the guide, but after i start the game and login pso2 the game crashes "It stops working" I have a ati amd radeon 6800. Which settings should i use and my max screen resolution is 1680:1050
    3D-settings - Standard settings is set to Optimal quality