Page 157 of 158 FirstFirst ... 57107147154155156157158 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It seems the people there gave up already in looking for the right bits

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Been experimenting a whole bunch.

I have come to the conclusion that the problem with the este has nothing to do with my settings and everything to do with the fact that the depth map in the este is totally fucked. In other words: blame SEGA. I ain't gonna mess around with that shit no more.

When I hit play through RadeonPro the tweaker comes up but then when I launch the game through tweaker it disappears doesn't rename and nothing else happens. In fact I have to restart my computer to even get tweaker working again. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalWolfie View Post
    When I hit play through RadeonPro the tweaker comes up but then when I launch the game through tweaker it disappears doesn't rename and nothing else happens. In fact I have to restart my computer to even get tweaker working again. Any ideas?
    You can try Reshade 2, which offers RadeonPro too
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...SO2-News-bumps!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Anyone here tried some profiles with a GTX 1060?
    Im trying some of the ones you have posted...but it hits really hard my framerate :/

i've enabled MSAA and i'm getting a white border around edges of the screen when i play in virtual screen, it goes away when i disable MSAA
    the antialising compatibility bits im using are 0x00441041, drivers version 382.33
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

are there any settings i could use to improve distant textures? usually this is handled by anisotropic filtering but it seems like this game does everything in its power to force it off.

up close it looks ok but further away like in the red boxes it all looks like a blurry jaggy mess.
    would setting a higher custom resulution with nvidia control pannel help this any?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandTickler View Post
    are there any settings i could use to improve distant textures? usually this is handled by anisotropic filtering but it seems like this game does everything in its power to force it off.

up close it looks ok but further away like in the red boxes it all looks like a blurry jaggy mess.
    would setting a higher custom resulution with nvidia control pannel help this any?
    Spoiler!
    GTX1060, 16x Anisotropic Filtering, high quality mode, I'm not having that issue, this is how it looks like for me:

Spoiler!

Though anisotropic filtering is the only graphics enhancement that I'm using from outside of the game.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Aug 6, 2017 at 08:01 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

You gotta force it from your driver.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

thats weird, were using the same card and settings but it looks better in your screenshot. maybe ill have to turn down some custom settings instead.

edit: looks like i was able to fix it somewhat using 2x native resolution with DSR(which makes a 2715x1527 res in the tweaker), and most settings set to on/max on the nvidia control pannel.
    pso2-nvaa-fullscreen is set to Extreme profile
    Spoiler!

if i compare it to your screenshot the differenes are rather odd.. lol. up close theres less jaggy's in my screenshot, but far away your black lines still look better, however white lines look worse again lol.
    Last edited by GrandTickler; Aug 7, 2017 at 07:44 PM.

So I'm using AntiAlias compatibility and for some reason, no matter what I choose, it always seems to cause a white line(sometimes changes to blue or red or so depending on area) to appear around the left and top border of the screen, and it really bothers me. However, turning it off makes the lighting look ridiculously high with the color tone correction from in-game.

I'm using a GTX 970 btw, please help.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Momoki; Aug 13, 2017 at 07:34 PM.