Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    I was talking about RadeonPro, actually. I was told specifically by the maker that it does, in fact, use executable injection, which caused me to give up on it entirely. But now that I've learned that it somehow avoids detection by Gameguard...

I'm trying to figure out how they got it working. I just need the program to at least notice the PSO2.exe...
    Well if you can get it working on an Nvidia card, PLEASE let me know. This game benefits from it greatly haha.

does this do anything if you run the game at max? cause ive never noticed any jaggies.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Hmmmm, no go. I am starting to think that RP actually monitors the driver API for the executable and intercepts it from there for games that cannot be injected directly, hence why those players are able to get it to work but I am not. Path of Exile has no anti-cheat so it works fine there (though it's strange that the game refuses to load any external DLLs but still loads SweetFX when injected through RP on an Nvidia card).

How very strange that, for once, I am actually somewhat envious of Radeon users...

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    does this do anything if you run the game at max? cause ive never noticed any jaggies.
    It's easier to see in motion, as the ingame Max isn't that really high quality.

Hmmmm, no go. I am starting to think that RP actually monitors the driver API for the executable and intercepts it from there for games that cannot be injected directly, hence why those players are able to get it to work but I am not. Path of Exile has no anti-cheat so it works fine there (though it's strange that the game refuses to load any external DLLs but still loads SweetFX when injected through RP on an Nvidia card).

How very strange that, for once, I am actually somewhat envious of Radeon users...
    And they got TressFX working on the new Tombraider game, while Nvidia...causes crashes, etc.
    And since the new PS4 and Xbox 720 seems to use AMD stuff, the new games might be more optimized for AMD this time. wwww
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    well whether you notice them or not depends on screen size and resolution. If you are on a 15" 1080p screen, the ingame aa will probably work fine for you. Ultimately, if you don't notice it, it doesn't really matter

To answer your question, maxed settings won't get rid of them all and this works on max settings. You need a powerful PC to run this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    And they got TressFX working on the new Tombraider game, while Nvidia...causes crashes, etc.
    And since the new PS4 and Xbox 720 seems to use AMD stuff, the new games might be more optimized for AMD this time. wwww
    Eh.

PSO2 is like, the only game I play where I can't just use the DLL injection (Path of Exile notwithstanding, I just dabble in that every now and then), and it alone is reeaally not worth switching cards for, especially after I spent $900 on my two GTX 670s... >. >;

Plus I get AO support, digital vibrance if I just want more color, and better driver/SLI support in general. Going Nvidia has been a pretty good gig so far. We'll see how things turn out in the coming generation, though, since all the consoles are now using AMD hardware.

Eh.

PSO2 is like, the only game I play where I can't just use the DLL injection (Path of Exile notwithstanding, I just dabble in that every now and then), and it alone is reeaally not worth switching cards for, especially after I spent $900 on my two GTX 670s... >. >;

Plus I get AO support, digital vibrance if I just want more color, and better driver/SLI support in general. Going Nvidia has been a pretty good gig so far. We'll see how things turn out in the coming generation, though, since all the consoles are now using AMD hardware.
    For that much, isn't it better to just get a GTX 690 or 670 instead of waiting for SLI fix from Nvidia?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    For that much, isn't it better to just get a GTX 690 or 670 instead of waiting for SLI fix from Nvidia?
    a 690 is SLI sli usually works on release or within a few days of release on major titles. a lot of games only require you to force alternate frame rendering 2 to work correctly as well.

Well, I will say I would have gone for a GeForce Titan if it were released by the time I was buying. Sadly, it was still a few months out back then. Would've been a great buy.

Well, I will say I would have gone for a GeForce Titan if it were released by the time I was buying. Sadly, it was still a few months out back then. Would've been a great buy.
    The price to performance ratio is the worst any computer part has been in the past 20 years O_o