Page 61 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sol_trigger View Post
    ---------------------------
    Error
    "Phantasy Star Online 2" does not correspond to the OS of your computer.
    OK

when i click play
    O_o.......that's bizarre. What did you do? lol. What OS do you have?

win7 ultimate 64 bit , VGA : HD 7850

happens when i click play

game started by changing pso2 launcher to pso2 tweaker

however there is no difference in game at all , to be short : this doesnt work

game started by changing pso2 launcher to pso2 tweaker

however there is no difference in game at all , to be short : this doesnt work
    I don't know why it messes up, but sometimes it does. If it is worth it to you, try going to services and stopping RadeonPro and starting it again. You can also restart your computer and try again. For some reason it won't hook sometimes, but it will other times. I have been trying to figure it out but can't seem to pin the problem. Obviously it is up to you if it is worth the hassle.

It seems Radeon Pro interferes with GeForce Experience, causing the latter to "closed due to unexpected blah blah blah". I wanna use Shadowplay and SweetFX at the same time T^T

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I don't know why it messes up, but sometimes it does. If it is worth it to you, try going to services and stopping RadeonPro and starting it again. You can also restart your computer and try again. For some reason it won't hook sometimes, but it will other times. I have been trying to figure it out but can't seem to pin the problem. Obviously it is up to you if it is worth the hassle.

i have done it 7 8 times already...

is there any other ways than this tool ?

i have done it 7 8 times already...

is there any other ways than this tool ?
    Sadly no....at least not that I have heard of. I believe RadeonPro has a pretty advanced hooking method (I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with that) so that Gameguard won't pick it up. RadeonPro is the only known method so far. I wish Gameguard wouldn't be so sensitive since this isn't a hack (and doesn't detect the same as real hacks would) and I REALLY don't know why Sega went with Gameguard...again.

Another thing you can try (even though RadeonPro screams at you for it) is running RadeonPro in administrator. If that doesn't work after a few tries, idk what to suggest. Maybe somebody else will have a few ideas, but that's all I've got.

On a related note, the guy who made RadeonPro is currently working on a huge revamp for the tool so that could potentially fix all the issues....it could also not work for Nvidia entirely

EDIT: I am gonna play around with RadeonPro and see if I can figure out a solution to the problem. I'll edit this post if I figure something out.

EDIT 2: So I disabled advanced D3D9 hooking and it hooked the very first try and hasn't booted me off yet. I think I have been on for around 15 minutes, which is much longer than it normally takes for gameguard to kick you off for using sweetfx without RadeonPro. If anyone else has issues where sweetfx never/rarely hooks, try it out and let me know if it works. The option is in settings under general. It is a checkbox you need to select.
    Last edited by Preposterous Rhino; Jan 3, 2014 at 07:46 PM.

hmmm those of you who are having problems aren't doing something right.... I am using windows 8 64 bit and so far it never crashed on me, it always works.. I even started using it outside of pso2 with a lot of other games .. I love it!
    LucidRealm / Ship02

Quote Originally Posted by Psycl0ne View Post
    hmmm those of you who are having problems aren't doing something right.... I am using windows 8 64 bit and so far it never crashed on me, it always works.. I even started using it outside of pso2 with a lot of other games .. I love it!
    I made the guide and it doesn't hook for me on occasion I have no idea why it will mess up. I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit (had the same problems prior to the .1 update as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Preposterous Rhino View Post
    I made the guide and it doesn't hook for me on occasion I have no idea why it will mess up. I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit (had the same problems prior to the .1 update as well).
    :/ strange, do you run it with the regular pso2 launcher?.. also did you go into RadeonPro's propertys and select to always run as administrator?
    LucidRealm / Ship02