Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Silly people, everyone knows trick rave and bandersnatch are teh best parti-PA's!
    (For those who don't know, its gear can be charged 2 ways - One being via guarding, other being to let the partizan "reset" itself (2nd JA window after any normal attack))

I'd love acro effect more if it actually LIFTED.

Do you even lift?
    You and your Oblivion Refs bleeehhh!!

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You and your Oblivion Refs bleeehhh!!
    It's an oblivion ref?

-istotallyobliviousofoblivionreference-

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

a combo i used to do is bandersnatch->rising flag->speed rain. i have serious issues with trick rave. even with parti gear it has horrible range and if used in the air it forces you to the ground and doesnt bring the enemy down with you...adsasfgdghfjhg. i find slide shaker is actually pretty strong well i have it at 15 and the last hit hits pretty hard. the strongest non chargable PA is actuualy bander snatch i believe. bandersnatch > trickrave=speed rain=slide shaker.

the problem with parti gear is that it would of been better in pso than pso 2. so it becomes just a range extender for speed rain.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Er, I feel obligated to tell you pretty much everything I've said here has been sarcasm or a joke (well, both).

I try to take bad advice a few steps further to nudge people into seeing why it's bad advice, because the stuff people figure out themselves often helps them more than just some blindly followed advice.

If you know why something is a bad idea, you're better informed than just "no don't do that it is bad."
    Well, aware of your sarcasm, I'll just formally ignore your statement, take my Partisan, and walk away(Like a gentleman). I'm sure enough I have never "bested" my own ideals of PA build.

"Play, kitty, play."

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    a combo i used to do is bandersnatch->rising flag->speed rain. i have serious issues with trick rave. even with parti gear it has horrible range and if used in the air it forces you to the ground and doesnt bring the enemy down with you...adsasfgdghfjhg. i find slide shaker is actually pretty strong well i have it at 15 and the last hit hits pretty hard. the strongest non chargable PA is actuualy bander snatch i believe. bandersnatch > trickrave=speed rain=slide shaker.

the problem with parti gear is that it would of been better in pso than pso 2. so it becomes just a range extender for speed rain.
    Slide Shaker is a pretty bad pa, it hits enemy's away from you. Which is pretty bad for melee unless you go ra/hu and use it to hit enemies away from you and then use a rifle or launcher to pick them off while they're away.

that might be relevant if trash mobs actually survived slide shaker...also it gives super armor.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none