Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Cool Story Video Gallery and Fan Dub thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Bumping for status update.

I've got most of Matter Board 05 recorded, but there's one problem: I screwed up. I screwed up big time. I just smashed the other 2/3's of the board, and only now did I realize that I never set my recording device back to my sound card (which I've been playing with this whole run) from my USB headset (which I switched to this one time to try to keep the noise level down). What does this mean?

I have no audio on 2/3+ of the videos. No audio whatsoever (because my recording program was looking for the audio from my USB headset instead of my sound card--but there's nothing playing on the headset whatsoever). There's no way to do it over either, unless I use my FOcaseal on Ship 10 (though I don't think she's even through Matter Board 04 yet) to fill in the gaps.

Any suggestions, or is anyone willing to fill in for Matter Board 05 until I can redo it on my FOcaseal?
    So Maronji has chapter 4 & 5, but they don't have any sound. Which means we can....
    1) deal with no sound
    2) just re-record it sometime
    3) FAN DUB IT!!!!!

So anyone who wants to show off their amazing voice and dub any of luvable characters in pso2, can sign up here. it was going to happen anyways, now we have an excuse.

Chapter 0/Prologue
    Spoiler!

Chapter 1
    Spoiler!

Chapter 2
    Spoiler!

Chapter 3
    Spoiler!

Chapter 4
    Spoiler!

Chapter 5 (in progress)
    Spoiler!

Chapter 6
    Spoiler!

Chapter 7
    Spoiler!

Chapter 8
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kion; Apr 2, 2013 at 08:09 AM.

That's the plan. If someone wants to write a guide for recording gameplay that can go here too.

EDIT: Kion, the videos of mine you posted are in a bit of a mess (some are in the wrong place, others are missing). Copy everything in the following spoiler box (pretend to quote this post for best results) for a quick fix (would've used a code box but it didn't want to work correctly):

Spoiler!

I simplified the video display names as much as possible so you could quickly identify them just by looking at the top of the video box.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    oo; Maronji's character is so cuuuuute~
    Oh, why thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I'm guessing the others will be updated as Maronji does them/as people post them here?
    Like Kion said, that's the general idea, yes.

I have CH03 recorded, but I haven't had the time to work on it (due to extenuating circumstances, it's either "work on the video" or "recover my sanity"; I haven't really had any time during the day to work on this stuff because of reasons I don't wish to discuss at this time (I probably shouldn't even be at my computer right now)).

I'm trying to find time to work on it, and I'll get it out sometime this month (with any luck), even if I have to sacrifice a night of sanity recovery to pull it off.

EDIT:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Maronji; Mar 15, 2013 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Updated.

Updated. And welcome back.

New videos up. This time, it's Chapter 03/Matter Board 04.
    Spoiler!

...I suppose I should start recording Matter Board 05 now. *honestly hasn't even started because he's been trying to unlock Run-Run's Fighter class and just barely got the second CO before bed/this post*

I've got most of Matter Board 05 recorded, but there's one problem: I screwed up. I screwed up big time. I just smashed the other 2/3's of the board, and only now did I realize that I never set my recording device back to my sound card (which I've been playing with this whole run) from my USB headset (which I switched to this one time to try to keep the noise level down). What does this mean?

I have no audio on 2/3+ of the videos. No audio whatsoever (because my recording program was looking for the audio from my USB headset instead of my sound card--but there's nothing playing on the headset whatsoever). There's no way to do it over either, unless I use my FOcaseal on Ship 10 (though I don't think she's even through Matter Board 04 yet) to fill in the gaps.

Any suggestions, or is anyone willing to fill in for Matter Board 05 until I can redo it on my FOcaseal?

If anything you could just submit them to Kion for now and then whenever you get to redoing it then it can be edited into the post, not like the sound is a total dealbreaker

Edit: I would be willing to record the events as I just got on MB 5 but my Computer's HDD has barely any space left on it :/
    Last edited by Blackheart521; Mar 26, 2013 at 02:50 AM.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Who's up for fan dubs!!??
    Last edited by Kion; Mar 26, 2013 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, Who's up for fan dubs!!??
    Heck, why stop there? We should make our own abridged series while we're at it.

(My brother has a character that might be able to help as well. Just depends on if I can convince him to help and/or if he has the time, since he has to work during the day and usually composes music in his spare time.)
    Last edited by Maronji; Mar 26, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: I hate parenthetical phrases.

Yay, thanks for everything. Also, what a lovely character. Two people can make characters based on the intro for an misadventures series. The dead RAmar and the blond RAmarl.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Mar 26, 2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Confused misadventure shows with abridged series.