Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New to PS series, looking for ship 8 english speaking community

As stated above, I would like to have some chatting buddies, a bit lonely here'
    IGN: LuckyToShoot

Remake on ship 2 or 10

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Well, I am already lv45 and have 2 other classes at lv20...so you see, I dont really want to start over.

There are people on ship 8 though. Maybe Syklo will be around to give you the tour later.

Edit: This should help.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Hello! I'm on Ship 8 too, and it does bug me when people give Aya's response as Ship 8 is still a community(we once had a enough people to rival 10, but the level 40 cap lasted too long). You may have a hard time finding a team that consists primarily of English speaking players though, as while we do have them, a lot of team leaders seem to be the ones who went inactive the most actually.

Also, I have 2 friends on ship 8 with me. ty for the link, blace. seems like i am getting bullied later on.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToShoot View Post
    Well, I am already lv45 and have 2 other classes at lv20...so you see, I dont really want to start over.
    If you're still having trouble finding people after a while you could always transfer your character over to ship 2 by paying 700 AC if you would be willing to go through the process of buying Webmoney through CN-USA or SUto-Corp.

Your items and meseta in storage don't transfer over though so keep that in mind if you do end up switching.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    Hello! I'm on Ship 8 too, and it does bug me when people give Aya's response as Ship 8 is still a community(we once had a enough people to rival 10, but the level 40 cap lasted too long). You may have a hard time finding a team that consists primarily of English speaking players though, as while we do have them, a lot of team leaders seem to be the ones who went inactive the most actually.
    me and 2 of my friends made our own team already. but I want to meet some new peeps to play with, since my friends is living half around the earth away from me.

edit:It would be nice if only I can find someone active.
    Last edited by LuckyToShoot; Mar 11, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToShoot View Post
    me and 2 of my friends made our own team already. but I want to meet some new peeps to play with, since my friends is living half around the earth away from me.

edit:It would be nice if only I can find someone active.
    Well, let's see... I've just gotten back to PSO2 myself, and I don't think I have more than two friends who are really active anymore.
    You can locate me at:
    Sega ID: Link1275
    Character Name: Link1275

Off-Topic:
    Syklo, did you delete me off of your friends list? I never see you on anymore.

Completely off topic:
    Does anyone else find Ship 2's fan translated name of Ur just a little bit odd/ominous?

i will add u when I am home.