Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Block 20 of Ship 2 constantly full. Solutions?

Block 20 on ship 2 (maybe on other ships too) seems to be over 3/4ths full during most times of the day. I can understand it being full during EQs, but otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I would ask for people to not AFK in Block 20, but that will never happen.

So I would like to ask if there's an alternate block for those of us who are looking for english players but can't get into B20. If not, it might be a good idea to decide which other block we want to 'set' as the alternate block for finding English players.

On that note, is there a (Vita/PC) block being used for those of us PC players who want to get in on the chrome dragon encounter?
    PSO2JP Characters | Xaelon (29 Fo/32 FI)
    "If you let your desires change you in this world, it will change who you are in the real world. The player and the in-game character are one and the same."
    ~ Kirito (Sword Art Online anime Ep.19)

I would say find an english team and then you can arrange meetings with your team members wherever you want. and honestly anyone english players you would want to play with won't be playing on b20.

Quote Originally Posted by エミーゼル View Post
    I would say find an english team and then you can arrange meetings with your team members wherever you want. and honestly anyone english players you would want to play with won't be playing on b20.

Lmaaaaoooooo..... you never fail to impress. (I see you in B20 almost everytime I move into there.)

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

In all honesty I highly recommend going premium. If you like the game and are playing it long term it really is worth it to be able to sell items, have a room, and pretty much never have to deal with full blocks. It really takes a certain ever present stresser out of the game (that of not being able to get in to certain blocks when you need to).

The rare occasions when I encounter a block I cannot enter is usually blocks 9-11 or so during popular EQs and even then it's rare.

Block 20 in particular is *never* full to premiums, but I don't know why you are so excited to get in to there. I go there to chat and that's probably the extent of it, but playing there isn't recommended. Did you play PSO? Think Vega.

The main reason is that it's desirable to have a large group of players to be able to complete certain EQs easier such as Falz or the current Event EQ for white day. I was contemplating getting premium, but getting that set up as an EN player is a bit of a trick.

When I first started playing PSO2 about two weeks ago I asked what block I should go to, to find other EN players, I was told B20. Is there another block that's better to find other EN players, who want to do runs, rather than chat?
    Last edited by Xaelon; Mar 11, 2013 at 08:00 PM.
    PSO2JP Characters | Xaelon (29 Fo/32 FI)
    "If you let your desires change you in this world, it will change who you are in the real world. The player and the in-game character are one and the same."
    ~ Kirito (Sword Art Online anime Ep.19)

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    In all honesty I highly recommend going premium. If you like the game and are playing it long term it really is worth it to be able to sell items, have a room, and pretty much never have to deal with full blocks. It really takes a certain ever present stresser out of the game (that of not being able to get in to certain blocks when you need to).

The rare occasions when I encounter a block I cannot enter is usually blocks 9-11 or so during popular EQs and even then it's rare.

Block 20 in particular is *never* full to premiums, but I don't know why you are so excited to get in to there. I go there to chat and that's probably the extent of it, but playing there isn't recommended. Did you play PSO? Think Vega.
    Lets us also say that premium isn't for everyone and those who have the money can.

On a side note we don't know his finances and what not(not saying i want to keep in mind)yes b20 is the English block and yes it is always full to the brim damn near every time, well all the time now might as well say.

If you fresh into the game you can do most of them solo unless you're having trouble with Vol like some of the new starters then try to opt to b20 for the help.

You're lucky if you fresh sense they buffed Koffies CO's giving you a hella boost in the process.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Lets us also say that premium isn't for everyone and those who have the money can.

On a side note we don't know his finances and what not(not saying i want to keep in mind)yes b20 is the English block and yes it is always full to the brim damn near every time, well all the time now might as well say.

If you fresh into the game you can do most of them solo unless you're having trouble with Vol like some of the new starters then try to opt to b20 for the help.

You're lucky if you fresh sense they buffed Koffies CO's giving you a hella boost in the process.
    Yuurriii ♥♥♥♥

I'm fairly fresh to the scene only being a week or two into it as well. What I did was spent about 5 minutes trying to get into block 20 every day and running things, friend requesting people who would join my solo games. I want to say I've solo run up through desert without much issue as a Hunter while I was building my friends list.

Although I have to say that if I start talking in Block 20, my productivity goes down to zero for the rest of that night.
    Last edited by DreamState83; Mar 11, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamState83 View Post
    I'm fairly fresh to the scene only being a week or two into it as well. What I did was spent about 5 minutes trying to get into block 20 every day and running things, friend requesting people who would join my solo games. I want to say I've solo run up through desert without much issue as a Hunter while I was building my friends list.

Although I have to say that if I start talking in Block 20, my productivity goes down to zero for the rest of that night.

B20 isn't nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. They just have to loosen up and laugh a little.. enjoy it. It can be quite entertaining most of the time..

People generally tend to come into b20 and catch the worst of certain people acting up and being all annoying and such. Most of the people that hang out in there are unique and awesome in their own way. I love them.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Mar 11, 2013 at 08:39 PM.

In all honesty, the difficulty level blocks are the most useful blocks to go to if you're looking to actually get things done. They're often packed with players and there's usually at least one that you can actually get into, though at any difficulty level you'll have tons of players spread out across all the different missions.