Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mopop View Post
    What is this about being bad at the game? Being bad at Dark Falz? How can you be bad at this game? The game seems to be pretty easy, but I just started VH mode.
    Nah it's not that see the thing is ppl only see what THEY SEE AND WHAT THEY WANNA SEE.

Now I can say this from exp I have been in a DF party and no i wasn't on B20 but rather on one of the popular blocks for DF and we had some Japanese ppl who didn't know how to fight DF at all and we failed horridly and Ive seen a couple like this too no lie.

The Japanese aren't perfect either to an extent yet we are painting them as bad asses cause of this and or that yata yata yata ect.

(Some one is totally gonna quote me after i post this i feel it)

Sig by Gama

Still how can you be bad at Dark Falz? I thought you just broke arms and that's about it???

Still how can you be bad at Dark Falz? I thought you just broke arms and that's about it???

You break arms and then break 4 more. Then 4 more. Complicated process

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

There is a certain order you are supposed to break those arms in and 2 of them are not breakable once you break his first 4 set of arms.

Think outside the box for a minute and try not to think single minded there numerous reason they don't know how to fight him.

They just do what every one else has been doing to DF sense Normal Diff this can be a problem sense no1 rly knows how to fight him this is where all the freshmen are and if no one is explaining to them how to fight him this can carry on to Hard and even VH yes if can Ive seen it happened and so has some of my friends.

I could go on but this is pretty much self explanatory like i said there are numerous causes for this we are just to stuck on B20 to actually care cause we are baddies<3

Also the numbah one fail to any DF MPA is when someone shocks him 5 secs into the fight if 2 shocks are wasted that's end game you can kiss those top arms goodbye~

Sig by Gama

Kalidoscope Walker Nicktendonick's Avatar

In all honesty, how does that and the grinder block stuff work?
    Did all ST do was list "v.H" for some blocks as a suggestion or something?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

B20? what is this you speak off? Can you eat it?

Haven't been in B20 since CBT and I don't plan to go there unless the game spawns me there when I log on, in which case I move out of it instantly.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    B20? what is this you speak off? Can you eat it?

Haven't been in B20 since CBT and I don't plan to go there unless the game spawns me there when I log on, in which case I move out of it instantly.
    Shush it fatty i saw you in 20 in that cornah snacking on B20's KFC don't make me bring out the copies i got em and i wont hesitate to show em.

Sig by Gama

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    fatty
    Ce'Nedra? Fat? She's too tiny to be fat! D:<
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Oh please do. I'd like to see. Also your char is most likely fatter then mine >:

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Oh please do. I'd like to see. Also your char is most likely fatter then mine >:
    You just jelly cause you no fill out when you eat give it up you will neber become well endowed HAHAHAHAHA!!

Side note i wonder how long this thread will stay up my bet goes to 1mill meseta in the next maybe next full page o.o/?

Sig by Gama