Default Eternal Tower Online

I am quite sure that I am not alone when I say that I would like to do an Eternal Tower run with others. Well I have been thinking and I have come up with an idea. I believe it may be possible to access the Eternal Tower online.

Now for an explanation:: When you start a quest or run, the teleporter (looks like a giant clock) will select one of Eight areas. Yes, that is right, not 7 but 8! You see, all eight are accessible as "Quests". Only 7 are accessible as runs. When you go online, only 7 are accessible as runs as well. The non used teleporter setting (top one on the clock) is the Eternal Tower. Now, if we could develop an Action Replay code that changes the teleporter after activating it, I believe it is possible to access it Online.

The problem is:: Each area on the teleporter has a specific mode which are: Normal, Hard, Super Hard, and Quest(Which also come in Normal, Hard, and SuperHard). So I assume that we need to figure out the quest code for Eternal Tower Super Hard?

Here is where you come in. I have no experience with game modifying or code generating. I am hoping someone out there can help with this. Your help is much needed!

Notice; this is not for cheating or destruction of property. This is only to enhance the game and have something else to do online with friends. Wouldn't it be great to play with friends and not silly npc's?

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Wrong website, read the rules.