Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
What is it with Westerners and their xenophobia? You would think JAPAN would be the big culprit here in this case, but no, from what I'm seeing they're rather tolerant.

I mean, I can see the point of JP Only parties now - the island's size means that you're like to have zero issues with lag, and not to mention communication won't be an issue since everyone fluently speaks the same language, thus no need for simple Google Translate failzorz.

We're the only ones freaking out. A good number of us cannot or refuse to learn the language of the colony (in this case, Japanese), so I could see how they think us rude, xenophobically disrespectful gaijins.

It's not so much that we're invading, it's that a number of us are acting like the Crusaders when they took lands belonging to the Saladins - like barbaric mongrels, channeling zero intent to learn their customs and traditions; we're basically acting as if we haven't left our homes when theoretically we're in a foreign country, figuratively speaking.
I don't think you know what xenophobia is.