Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    Why do you expect so much change? Especially curious about why you expect limitation of symbol chats...
    Some or them atm are sexually oriented, racist humour and everything lol. While i laught a few times, i wouldn't miss them.

Edit: Wait .. are we talking about the same thing ?
    Last edited by Zaven; Apr 14, 2013 at 03:01 PM.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaven View Post
    Some or them atm are sexually oriented, racist humour and everything lol. While i laught a few times, i wouldn't miss them.

Edit: Wait .. are we talking about the same thing ?
    Yea, but, that doesn't mean they'd get removed...same things were on PSO too, and..well, every where on the internet, were not that censored over here guys...

Why do you expect so much change? Especially curious about why you expect limitation of symbol chats...
    Game culturization. Holidays and special events will cater to us on their corresponding days/periods of time. Yukatas will most likely be replaced by daisy dukes, tanktops, and anything that screams "America, fuck yeah!" Anything that they feel necessary for their target audience will be given to them, within reason obviously.

Symbol arts are... Well, y'know. The possibilities are... endless.

Edit: I don't think SA's will be removed entirely, but I would hope that there's some "reliable" form of moderation, but that's just wishful thinking.

Do me a favor, go play the past Phantasy Star games then come back and make all these assumptions again...

There will be a few changes, but nothing that major. You should worry more about when we get content.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperTheAbsol View Post
    Game culturization. Holidays and special events will cater to us on their corresponding days/periods of time. Yukatas will most likely be replaced by daisy dukes, tanktops, and anything that screams "America, fuck yeah!" Anything that they feel necessary for their target audience will be given to them, within reason obviously.

Symbol arts are... Well, y'know. The possibilities are... endless.

Edit: I don't think SA's will be removed entirely, but I would hope that there's some "reliable" form of moderation, but that's just wishful thinking.

LOL!!! 'MURICA!! That was great.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

1. Clothing - Sexualization, recently censored examples like TERA show this being censored, even with M rating.

2. AC Scratch - This will be 100% changed due to gambling laws and/or taboos, which applies heavily in the USA.

3. Symbol Chats - Again, huge potential of sexualization or any other number of massive taboos in American culture that can be abused.

#1 and #2 I can pretty much guarantee since they will be aiming at a different demograph than the Japanese audience. Furthermore, many companies releasing games in the NA realize how crucial it is for business to get a 'T' rating rather than 'M' if it's possible.

Last but not least, if SEGA really wants to hit hard in the Western market, they are more than likely working out a PSO2 program with Steam or some such.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Apr 14, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Teras biggest issue was the fact that the characters were designed to looke like 7 year olds, with 0 control from the user to change that, thats why Tera was changed.

Okay, my other points still stand, lol. You'd be silly to think they aren't concerned with how their easily accessible F2P title might have children playing games with nipples showing or symbol chats with a penis and a pair of tits that say "UR MUM" on it being restricted to those kids thus less potential income. (I know in my adolescence my parents would flip the hell out if they saw things like that.)
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

You're thinking too much on this. The only thing I see is the AC and FUN Scratch becoming shop items.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    LOL!!! 'MURICA!! That was great.
    I did it for... America.