Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

the US release is a 15 star rare that hasnt dropped for anyone yet.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Apparently this is more important to SoA at the moment than localizing pso2, they've been posting this on their Facebook page.....http://www.facebook.com/Sega

Last edited by MegaZoneXE; Mar 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaZoneXE View Post
    Apparently this is more important to SoA at the moment than localizing pso2, they've been posting this on their Facebook page.....http://www.facebook.com/Sega

Wait, is that a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I'm assuming its because it takes while to translate a game or Sega of America and Sega of Japan are having problems again. =/
    The problem with that theory is that the community has basically had the whole game translated for a while now, and that included getting around their encryption and having to FIND all the information instead of knowing where it was already haha.

well, I think as far as the in-game texts, translation is SEGA's easiest objective in localizing the game. (dubbing could be a different matter)

there are likely factors we don't know about causing the delay

Quote Originally Posted by Poubelle View Post
    well, I think as far as the in-game texts, translation is SEGA's easiest objective in localizing the game. (dubbing could be a different matter)

there are likely factors we don't know about causing the delay
    For the server all they have to do is replace the values with what's on Cirnopedia, for the player site and payments, that's all not too hard. Could pretty much go with a scaled up version of my chrome extension and just make an english version on the same server. For the dubbing is pretty mcuh an extension of the english patch. What we basically do is replace the japanese text with an english one, for dubbing all you need to do is replace the japanese sound file with an english recorded one. I mean really this game has been damn near localized by a small group of players in our free time. I really can't imagine there's anything that would really require longer than 6 months, or at least communicate the status of what's taking so long after that. The only thing I can say is Sega really knows how to shit the bed.

So much hate and negativity before it is even out yet or announced for a beta/release. Almost sounds like you don't want it at all :/

Well im looking forward on it, and JP in the meanwhile. Will probably play both anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Wait, is that a thing?
    music games? yes.

Could be they're having problems with setting up a network environment to get the game running. Translating the game, as it is, was done by a small group and the story can now be viewed in game rather than having to have an external source open.

The only possible issues I see are getting the actors for the voices, and what I said above, an operating network. They could have all the games files ready, but it won't mean anything without a stable network environment to run it in.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catwat View Post
    So much hate and negativity before it is even out yet or announced for a beta/release. Almost sounds like you don't want it at all :/

Well im looking forward on it, and JP in the meanwhile. Will probably play both anyways.
    at this rate who would? the JP version is 90% english