Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

i'm guessing they grabbed like two randos from a department and told them to translate the whole game, which is taking awhile, but isn't costing all that much.
    "A good job is a constant pileup of many much simpler tasks being done well."

a thought i just had. could they be waiting for spring break when college kids will be off and be able to play it?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Blundy View Post
    i'm guessing they grabbed like two randos from a department and told them to translate the whole game, which is taking awhile, but isn't costing all that much.
    Inb4 people use the fan translation patches on the english version because the translating is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Inb4 people use the fan translation patches on the english version because the translating is better.
    Ahahaha, I can totally see this happening. Even past PS titles could have benefited from a fan translation patch, there've been some hilarious inconsistencies and horrible translations in every PS game I've ever played.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MegaZoneXE View Post
    Apparently this is more important to SoA at the moment than localizing pso2, they've been posting this on their Facebook page.....http://www.facebook.com/Sega

Well I think it is important, not sure if more important then PSO2 though, I'm all for more JP only games getting localized at all so this is a big step.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    last i heard the english patch for the japanese version is going to use the SoA version translation once it comes out so there
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    last i heard the english patch for the japanese version is going to use the SoA version translation once it comes out so there
    I was mostly joking.

I'm going to miss this though.

Spoiler!

That's for the main patch. The story patch is distributed by someone else (who shall not be named here). But I'm sure that person has no intention of replacing his translations with Sega's. For the very reason listed in the post above. Also:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kion; Mar 15, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

Id say its because they can make more money just putting it out on vita first,its a handheld seller .

Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon87 View Post
    Id say its because they can make more money just putting it out on vita first,its a handheld seller .
    Honestly, if I could get a vita for about $200, I would totally buy one to play a localized pso2. However the appeal of gaming on the go has diminished for me since I am 19 haha.