Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Force Question

Hiya back, well ill try those weapons and you are right the bonuses for spells DO NOT worko n Vol Opt Ver 2, I removed my Summit Moon and it still did the same damage. Only Item I can think of trying now is the card which I dont have any of, or the Red Slicer which my friend has.
    Also I will try the ATP on original Vol Opt :3

Fonewearl cannot equip Red Slicer, the atp requirement is out of her reach. The strongest melee weapon she can equip is Red Saber.

I remember playing my friends force that used the Red Slicer, may have been FOmarl but a really short one. Anyway all those weapons did 0 dmg ( except for the Summit Moon which did 9 dmg at most ) I learned that Grantz can also damage him but with its level only at 22 compared to level 30 Barta it doesnt do more, ( Grantz does 242 and Barta Does 256 ) Never tried Megid but since he is a boss I can take a a guess and say it wont work on him.

Also more ATP can boost spells when fighting original Vol Opt, its not a mile high difference but it does help.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I remember playing my friends force that used the Red Slicer, may have been FOmarl but a really short one. Anyway all those weapons did 0 dmg ( except for the Summit Moon which did 9 dmg at most ) I learned that Grantz can also damage him but with its level only at 22 compared to level 30 Barta it doesnt do more, ( Grantz does 242 and Barta Does 256 ) Never tried Megid but since he is a boss I can take a a guess and say it wont work on him.

Also more ATP can boost spells when fighting original Vol Opt, its not a mile high difference but it does help.
    You might want to work on your grants level. You could also try using some tactics to increase how long you can survive(eg, bring a lot of scape dolls).

I can kill the Vol Opt Ver 2 I just want a fast way to kill him because his damn laser screws me every time and he uses it 12 times in a damn row -_- ( im not kidding he does ) My Grantz atm is level 22 if I didnt say so already and the only place on the top of my head that I can think a level 25 or 30 grantz would drop is Central Control Area or Seabed which I havent been to Episode 2 in Ult yet.

Guess ill grind 130 or 140 then ill go there.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I can kill the Vol Opt Ver 2 I just want a fast way to kill him because his damn laser screws me every time and he uses it 12 times in a damn row -_- ( im not kidding he does ) My Grantz atm is level 22 if I didnt say so already and the only place on the top of my head that I can think a level 25 or 30 grantz would drop is Central Control Area or Seabed which I havent been to Episode 2 in Ult yet.

Guess ill grind 130 or 140 then ill go there.
    You're only around level 120? Also if you're going to go to Ep 2, keep an eye out for these as they will help you immensely: Aura Field Brightness Circle

Actually I just got 126, and yeah my friend says those are great to have.
    I tried farming for those once but no luck, maybe ill find em this time