Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
    I think this is the thread that people are eluding to, but it's pretty outdated now:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201629
    That'd be it, and yeah some of those teams on ship 2 don't exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    Advice: Don't hang out with Hannibal, he's an elitist, self-centered dick.

Otherwise, hit me up if you're lookin to party.
    Mostly true, but I am one one of the few people in ship 10... no, in the whole english community that drops what hes doing to help a friend.

Boo hoo hanni thinks my character is a loli! Boo hoo hanni doesnt like to add people he doesnt speak to as friends.

Listen bud, if you wanna play with me all it takes is a PM, and youve never reached out to me, I on the other hand have a 39 memeber active english team and a list of 52 active friends, im not really in the "go out of my way to meet new people" mood. It just takes a PM and some time to get on my friends list.

And about being an elitist, im probably the king of elitists, but were in psow so thats not really an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Poubelle View Post
    Yeah. Thank God I'm not on the same ship as that guy. He seems like a narcissistic psycho. I bet he likes the taste of his own shit.
    Thank god im not on the same ship as this n00b... OR EMIZEL LOL! And yes im a psycho (its my team title lol), yes i am a narcissist, how can you like other people if you don't adore yourself? lol.

Anywhooooo~ back on topic, OP, if you send me a PM, i can get you into a nice team if not my own, i know quite a few. And since its sunday in a few more minutes my time, im pretty much free to lend you a hand whenever.
    Last edited by Skyly HUmar; Mar 16, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

It takes a certain kind of person to use 'n00b' as an insult in the year 2013.

It takes a certain kind of person to use 'n00b' as an insult in the year 2013.
    Yeah, me. lol

EDIT: gotta give you props though, the last part of this insult really made me lol

Yeah. Thank God I'm not on the same ship as that guy. He seems like a narcissistic psycho. I bet he likes the taste of his own shit.
    Last edited by Skyly HUmar; Mar 16, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

0 on everything else.

Well, currently I am a player from ship 10 also looking for more people to quest together.
    I have a team called 空色魔女の炎(Flames of the Azure Witch) and hope to find more members (^-^)
    Character name: AliceEVE HUFIcaseal

It's funny how many people say ship 10's community is dead as people are ringing in saying they're active. Ship 10 probably has the second biggest English speaking community in the game.
    PSO2 JP: Ship 10
    Player ID: RadGalaxy
    Characters: Zeruel, RadGalaxy 2.0, Kaede, and Kylie

Author of the Blowing Dust column on www.themogblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly HUmar View Post
    Mostly true, but I am one one of the few people in ship 10... no, in the whole english community that drops what hes doing to help a friend.

Boo hoo hanni thinks my character is a loli! Boo hoo hanni doesnt like to add people he doesnt speak to as friends.

Listen bud, if you wanna play with me all it takes is a PM, and youve never reached out to me, I on the other hand have a 39 memeber active english team and a list of 52 active friends, im not really in the "go out of my way to meet new people" mood. It just takes a PM and some time to get on my friends list.

And about being an elitist, im probably the king of elitists, but were in psow so thats not really an insult.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

Thank god im not on the same ship as this n00b... OR EMIZEL LOL! And yes im a psycho (its my team title lol), yes i am a narcissist, how can you like other people if you don't adore yourself? lol.

Anywhooooo~ back on topic, OP, if you send me a PM, i can get you into a nice team if not my own, i know quite a few. And since its sunday in a few more minutes my time, im pretty much free to lend you a hand whenever.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Quote Originally Posted by RadGalaxy View Post
    It's funny how many people say ship 10's community is dead as people are ringing in saying they're active. Ship 10 probably has the second biggest English speaking community in the game.
    It is lol. I mean, theres 39 in my team alone, then theres 3 other teams that i know of that have quite a few people, and the random guy that pops up every now and again. The ship 2 folk just dont understand that just because people dont talk in public chat, that doesnt mean that theres no one there. Though i may visit ship 2 to see a friend there lol. Buuuuut at the same time i dont wanna spend the ac to go to and fro. I did see evil mag on 10 a bit ago though lol. Looks like our leader didnt like him though =/.

0 on everything else.

Yeah, there's a fair-sized playerbase on Ship 10-- I play both ships, and my friends list is always more full on Ship 10 than 2(thought I admittedly spend more time there).

Aside from some of the big teams mentioned, our team (The Vanguard) has 44 members and at least a dozen of them active. We're even just lolol RPers, to boot.

What the others have said is pretty accurate. We use the blocks as they're labeled and generally idle in team or player rooms. There are quite a few of us, and the lack of a centralized location doesn't really stop us from getting in touch when we need to.
    Last edited by Rhedrimond; Mar 17, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

OK, but really, what's the point in encouraging a small community like this to spread themselves thin over multiple servers?

Instead of trying to 'recruit' people to a server with a tiny English community and lying to them about how how active that community is, why don't you guys move to ship 2 instead?