Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

It's really unfortunate the incident where ship 2 was locked and no one could join it for a few days took place. It caused for at least 1/4 of the pso-w community to scram to any random ship, and the problem was fixed slower than the amount of time it took for people to get comfortable I suppose. Really guys, just spend the AC and move to ship 2. The plan to make ship 2 our ship was laid out before PSO2 was even released, and encouraging the english community to spread even more is not a wise decision in my opinion.
    Last edited by Coatl; Mar 18, 2013 at 02:36 AM.

Or move ship entirely since other communities have pretty much claimed ship 2. Let's face it, the PSO-World community on there is quite a bit smaller than whoever else is there. There are a few russian communities springing up as well, all on ship 2. It's really no wonder why it's being crammed in comparison to other ships when you browse through them.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedrimond View Post
    Yeah, there's a fair-sized playerbase on Ship 10-- I play both ships, and my friends list is always more full on Ship 10 than 2(thought I admittedly spend more time there).
    Same here. All the people I started with on ship2 stopped playing a while back, yes you have new faces coming and going, but I don't think that the core of the english community on ship2 is much bigger than on ship10. Same also is true for people I added on my list over the time, people jusrt vanish after a month or two. Ship2 may have the largest number of foreign accounts, but only particular size is really active.

But I find it hilarious is that every time someone ask for activity on ship 10, ship 4 or ship 7, certain people just shout out: "move to ship2!", and start babbling about persuading people to join less occupied ships with "small or none" foreign communities, without reading the opening post or actually do some work and investigate why people are on ship2, 4 and 10.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Huq and han are both right, there are plenty of people to play with on ship 10 if you are willing to put some work in.