Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

really? it will save on the actual game? cause i downloaded that LONG ago

You can save or import character settings to a file that can be opened in either the standalone character creator or the full client.

Note that it doesn't save your selected voice, but it's free to change at any time so it's ok if you forget to set it.

You can save the character look that you create, and then when you go to make a character in the actual game you can load it from the character creator and you're good to go.

EDIT: Got beat to it D=
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

I thought I lost it...even more anyway...
    Well I was wrong and it really is normally on Tuesdays, cursed memory
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

i am frustrated that PSO2 has maintenance for so long, so often. I'm just comparing it to other games I've played, Guild Wars 2, WoW... but then again, I don't think I should really complain because the game is free, but it's still frustrating how often they have to shut the servers down.
    Don't forget to feed your Mag!

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syllix View Post
    i am frustrated that PSO2 has maintenance for so long, so often. I'm just comparing it to other games I've played, Guild Wars 2, WoW... but then again, I don't think I should really complain because the game is free, but it's still frustrating how often they have to shut the servers down.
    its one time a week -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    its one time a week -_-
    Like I said, I'm comparing it to only a few other MMO games I've played, and I would consider 8 hours a week to be a lot. I remember on WoW they had one big patch update like once a month or something, and it only took a few hours to DL or something.

Considering I can only play a few nights a week, and when one of those nights happens to be monday night (servers are down from ~5pm to 1am), it interferes quite a bit for me. Now of course it's not a big deal for others who are on different schedules.

Like I mentioned, I didn't really want it to seem like I was complaining since the game is free, but I guess it seems that way. oh well
    Don't forget to feed your Mag!

Quote Originally Posted by Syllix View Post
    Like I said, I'm comparing it to only a few other MMO games I've played, and I would consider 8 hours a week to be a lot. I remember on WoW they had one big patch update like once a month or something, and it only took a few hours to DL or something.

Considering I can only play a few nights a week, and when one of those nights happens to be monday night (servers are down from ~5pm to 1am), it interferes quite a bit for me. Now of course it's not a big deal for others who are on different schedules.

Like I mentioned, I didn't really want it to seem like I was complaining since the game is free, but I guess it seems that way. oh well
    I wouldn't complain much. The reason they moved the maintenance date to a day earlier coz its public holiday on the usual Maintenance Date this week.
    Ship 2
    P.ID : Alisa.Omelia || Char Name : 鴇羽 舞衣
    Ship 8
    Char Name : CrimsonGeist

Feel free to add as friend in game.