Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sayara View Post
    Azumanga Daioh, Nichou and Daily lives of highschool boys all have the simple any time turn on enjoyment show without neccessity of storyplots. (and thats great!)
    OH GOD YES NICHIJOU!

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial

Sayara suggested, Meji approved i guess!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Wings of Honneamise
    Akira
    El Hazard
    Record of Lodoss War
    Urusei Yatsura
    Cowboy Bebop
    Macross
    Dominion Tank Police
    Serial Experiments Lain
    Patlabor
    Perfect Blue
    Galaxy Express 999
    Riding Bean
    Project A-ko
    Gunsmith Cats
    Bubblegum Crisis
    Bubblegum Crash
    Mospeada
    Tenchi Muyo
    Sol Bianca
    Battle Angel Alita
    Jin Roh
    Maison Ikkoku
    Macross Plus
    Ah Megami-sama!
    THESE!!!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Trigun
    Air gear
    EF tale of memories
    EF tale of melodies
    Mirai Nikki
    Black rock shooter
    Histories strongest disciple kenichi
    Kiss x sis (if you like major ecchi)
    Highschool DxD
    Death note
    Hitman reborn
    Hidan no aria
    Beelzebub

Some out of my head that's not on your list

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Zoids Chaotic Century
    Gundam Wing
    Tri-gun
    Scred
    Outlaw Star
    Zatch Bell
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Black Lagoon, Spice & Wolf, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Gunslinger Girl (1st season), and Le Chevalier D'Eon if you like historical pieces or Production I.G. stuff like GitS:SaC. I also really liked Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King and Ah! My Goddess, though Goddess is a bit saccharine sweet. For a classic, I'll throw in Armitage III. The theatrical release has better VA, featuring Elizabeth Berkley and Donald Sutherland, but the OVA compilation has far more content that will make the story actually make sense.

If you liked Clannad, then you might want to give AngelBeats! a try. It's made by the same people, has some gruesomely funny humor stemming from the fact that the characters cannot "die", and by the end will likely have you crying like a little bitch. And that's a good thing.

Oh, and I'm going to assume you're already familiar with Satoshi Kon and Hayao Miyazaki's stuff. If not, then shame on you, and before anything else you should watch Perfect Blue, Paprika, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and either Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Princess Mononoke.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Mar 22, 2013 at 09:26 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

I would recommend Berserk(gratuitous amounts of violence and blood) and Mushi-Shi(borderline zero violence)
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

Fate/Zero
    Jormungand
    Black Lagoon
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Armitage III
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Paranoia Agent and Excel Saga.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I'm quite fond of Bakuman, once you push past the love story part the rest of it is pretty decent. Other than that I can't think of anything I've watched in the last few years that was worth it... Baccano and Durarara were already mentioned which I found to be fantastic. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is pretty decent too.

Oh, Oriemo is pretty decent but uh people are often put off by the name because it's a bit misleading... "I can't believe my sister is this cute" which is about a boy who finds out his sister is a massive weeaboo essentially but she has an image to maintain and wants his help following her hobby in secret. Quite funny and there's a second season starting this month.