Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Oh, and there was this other time I was lagging after a cross burst during a Ruins Vhard MPA. A Wolgahda was about to kill me during my lagged state, but somehow I had the ability to pop off a moon atomizer. Somebody was probably dead or something. Anyways, I let one off and Wolgahda kills me.

A minute later I come back to life and ask my party leader what happened. She said I brought myself back to life. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperTheAbsol View Post
    Oh, and there was this other time I was lagging after a cross burst during a Ruins Vhard MPA. A Wolgahda was about to kill me during my lagged state, but somehow I had the ability to pop off a moon atomizer. Somebody was probably dead or something. Anyways, I let one off and Wolgahda kills me.

A minute later I come back to life and ask my party leader what happened. She said I brought myself back to life. ._.
    We must look into this. It could revolutionize all difficult runs.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Don't you ever leave campship without moons. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperTheAbsol View Post

It's quite possible to delay revive, Many times I've been revived after someone popped a moon to revive someone else while I took the last hit slightly after the moon was popped. The delay can be even longer during a lag spike.

Also someone decided to time lapse me sleeping a long while ago.
    Last edited by Daiyousei; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Don't you ever leave campship without moons. Ever.
    Yes. Always resupply before every run. EVERY RUN.

Quote Originally Posted by DS23 View Post
    Yes. Always resupply before every run. EVERY RUN.
    Tough luck if you get abducted with 0 moons, your party will hate you for the rest of your life.

That awkward moment when you are playing Hunar's EQ, look for Hunar at area 3 and find him within a group of several Dagash. Later on, a Dagash bites you and your Automate Halfline activates to recover you some HP, but Hunar Falcon Kicks you instantly in a "NO ITEMS EVER" fashion.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

*gets denned, starts mission, uses zondeel on first spawn with 0 armor sdef*

*SLAAAAAASH*

*dies from one hit and proceeds to flood team chat with numerous words that don't pass the censor filter*

oh hey I must've missed that. do it again sometime (preferably when I'm online).

I came in during a mission with 3 other people already running it. While I was teleporting down I see each person's hp going down like gasoline tank on a hummer...
    When entering the scene, I see a Hunar with 3 down people...Yelled " Here he comes to save the day!"