Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

my god.

Do want.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Maybe cuz you're using a stick? and hitting actual human-esque creatures?

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

True, though plenty of other games with similar acts have skated by, but enough of these observations.

"The Moon" was an epic piece no doubt, but my favorite track was still "The himalayas".
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    They're adding a giant pool of money you can swim in.
    Oh my god gimmie.

Now do Rescue Rangers remastered. It would be great to use the other two characters from the show for some 4-player action box throwing action.
    Last edited by Atbar; Mar 22, 2013 at 07:01 PM.

I played the demo at PAX East.

It's... not great.

Granted, it still seemed like an early build and WayForward is a developer you can trust, so it's entirely possible that they'll turn it around before launch. What they had at PAX, though? Egh. Maybe it's been a while since I played the NES game, but I don't remember it being so clunky or having such confusing level design.

The animations are gorgeous, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I played the demo at PAX East.

It's... not great.

Granted, it still seemed like an early build and WayForward is a developer you can trust, so it's entirely possible that they'll turn it around before launch. What they had at PAX, though? Egh. Maybe it's been a while since I played the NES game, but I don't remember it being so clunky or having such confusing level design.

The animations are gorgeous, though.
    Clunkiness has unfortunately been an issue for WayForward games as of late. The DS Aliens game didn't feel so great and Double Dragon Neon felt like it was underwater the entire time. Their Bloodrayne 2D brawler was really good and snappy, but their output recently has been a bit...eh. Kinda bummed to hear this one's sorta bringing the clunk at this stage of the game. Summer release puts it somewhere around June-September'ish, and that's not a lot of time to make adjustments to core gameplay mechanics like character speed and then re-working levels around that. :\

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Solve the problem by adding the original game as an unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Clunkiness has unfortunately been an issue for WayForward games as of late. The DS Aliens game didn't feel so great and Double Dragon Neon felt like it was underwater the entire time. Their Bloodrayne 2D brawler was really good and snappy, but their output recently has been a bit...eh. Kinda bummed to hear this one's sorta bringing the clunk at this stage of the game. Summer release puts it somewhere around June-September'ish, and that's not a lot of time to make adjustments to core gameplay mechanics like character speed and then re-working levels around that. :\
    Honestly, I think it was more the level design than the character movement. I dunno, maybe it was the addition of visual depth to the backgrounds, but the demo of the haunted mansion felt way more roundabout and poorly-designed than I remember the NES game being.

On a mostly-unrelated note: Is the DS Aliens game worth $10? Because that is how much Amazon is selling it for and I've kind of had it in the back of my mind for a while even though I don't really care for the Aliens franchise.