Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default Edelweiss is recruiting! [Ship 2]

The common name is from the German, in standard spelling Edelweiß (with the Eszett (ß) ligature), literally translating to "noble-white", a compound of the adjectives edel "noble" and weiß (or weiss) "white".

Also known as the Lion's Paw flower in English.

Edelweiss is a team of friends composed of ex Unia members that gathered together under a new flag. We're a respectful and friendly team with an active and rapidly growing member base of 70 people. We don't care if you are experienced or not as long you are willing to do runs with us. We're the quickest growing english speaking team and among the most active.

We are an international and English speaking team with members from most major global time zones.

Spoiler!

Our tree's first visual growth.

Spoiler!

A few Eldelweiss members posing with our new hot springs.

Edelweiss offers:

Friendly and helpful players for you to run Tacos, EQs and AQs with. (If you are new) Veteran and experienced players to help you with any missions, questions or give you any advice you wish.

Edelweiss wants:

Friendly and active players from all timezones looking to progress and have fun together. It doesn't matter if you are new or seasoned player, we got parties waiting for you.

We have managers from all around the world (North, South America, Europa and Asia) and have parties running most of the day. We're recruiting more to have parties running 24/7.

We love telling jokes and having fun but runs for us are serious business. We are a semi-hardcore team. We take the game seriously but not seriously enough to affect the gameplay experience of our members and other people we party and also not to insult or demean individuals.

We have many activities. Besides being very organized, we constantly have team events with great rewards, our team has a podcast that members can participate, our experienced members put a lot of effort into making guides and tutorials for everyone to learn from and we have a vibrant and fun atmosphere both in our forums and in our team chat. I'm proud to say many of our newbies have turned into fierce players thanks to team resources and effort put into training and teaching them along with their desire to improve. It's a rarity for us to need to party with people outside the team, there should be no shortage of people for you to group with.

We expect our experienced players to represent the team well and have low tolerance for drama. We are are very friendly to new players that decide to join us but once we feel they they had enough time and were taught enough to have turned into better players, we'll expect as much from them.

Like I said earlier we're a new and fast growing team. If you would like to be a positive impact and influence on our members and you happen to be looking for a team that will mutually respect you, I believe you'd make a great addition to our roster.

If you would like to know more please contact me ingame or in this thread. Give Edelweiss a try, you won't regret it!

Thanks for your time and good luck out there.

How to get in touch with us:

Edelweiss forums:

http://edelweiss-team.enjin.com/

Or speak to us in this thread with any questions you might have.

Additional contact info:

Mekhana's Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/overdoseplus
    Mekhana's Skype: Overdoseplus
    Last edited by Mekhana; Aug 23, 2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

I'm the second one starting from the left. Look how sexy I look.

On a serious note: Join us, this team is sure going to leave a mark on PSO2 one day.

I've been going through some teams, I'll join.

Can you message me in game now or do you want to meet me after server downtime?
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Id like to join, I was looking around at other teams and I saw the name of this one and was interested lol. Im only level 15 atm though >:

We accept all friendly players.

We'll help you with your difficult orders so you can advance quickly and party with us soon hopefully.

How exactly can I contact you in game? I know most of the controls but I dont know how to send messages or friend requests to people not around me. Also, are the servers down atm?

Yeah they should be down by now. If you access to the Visophone console (the one next to storage with a '?') do an ARKS search on my name (either character or player, both are the same.)

If I'm online, I'll answer back. If not I'll be online soon.

Wow, I look awesome!

But yeah, Edelwesis is an awesome team as well. I'll know you'll fit in!
    Last edited by SwordOkami; Mar 28, 2013 at 12:18 AM.

Replacing sig soon!

Yeah you gotta update your signature.

You look kinda different now.