Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920 LastLast

I need a new team to play with, so I'll be sending an application shortly.

Bump
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Bump again!
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

I'd love to be on a team that actually plays with the lower level guys and doesn't just ignore them til they quit. Bit of a drag playing solo. My ign is Ryko, I'll have to try and meet up with you guys.

Hey Kyro I just searched for you and didn't get a good enough hit. Why don't you search for me so we can talk?

Both character and player name is Mekhana.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhana View Post
    Hey Kyro I just searched for you and didn't get a good enough hit. Why don't you search for me so we can talk?

Both character and player name is Mekhana.
    Possibly cause ya spelled my name wrong. I sent ya a message in game.

Your ign is actually the same name as your forum name and there are other 3 Rykos in game atm.

I sent you a friend request. Catch you online sometime.

Bump´!

Bump again!

Bump!