Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

BTW Im a Vita user, I hope that dosnt change anything. Also, do you know when the servers are coming back on and why they are down? ( I have a few friends who wanted to play tonight but the servers went down when the tried to play)

It is a 5 hour maintenance but may be less if they fix it in time.

If you see me "FOnightv" an you would like an add, whisper me. If no one else is on. I will be happy to help.

Yay! Our own recruitment thread! Pleeeaaase join, having lots of people to talk to is fun

Also this downtime sucks. ;c

Do you guys have an IRC where people can chat or something like that? or is all your stuff in game?

The idea has indeed been discussed, but the majority of us, when we're not on PSO2, are sleeping or working. If many members wish for an IRC, the idea will probably be rethought c;

A few members use Skype and Steam to communicate but like Lis said, if people want something like that we'd probably arrange it.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

I would love to join. I'm not everyday but I try to get in some PSO2 when I can. Mostly on the weekends and once my moving is done this weekend I should definitely have more time to play. I've gone through 2 teams that disbanded already so hopefully 3 times a charm lol. Oh yeah I'm mostly on Skype if voice chatting would be used.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeFiler View Post
    I would love to join. I'm not everyday but I try to get in some PSO2 when I can. Mostly on the weekends and once my moving is done this weekend I should definitely have more time to play. I've gone through 2 teams that disbanded already so hopefully 3 times a charm lol. Oh yeah I'm mostly on Skype if voice chatting would be used.

Hello. Let's meet ingame and talk things over. Don't worry about voice chat, it's optional (only 2 or 3 people use it anyways.)
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

I just got to join today and im liking it so far

Everyone is super nice (but who cares about the members when you have a super neato team room :P)

But seriously, everyone is super nice, theres a decent amount of people ect ect it would be nice to get some more of you guys in here :3
    Last edited by Yachi; Mar 29, 2013 at 06:34 AM.

Do you guys help newbies with H/N TA often?