Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hovsep56 View Post
    ok seriously how can they delay a game without having a release date it just doest make sene
    It's never so simple. And of course Sega is incompetent.

Erm, what's the original video? Those subtitles were dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post

That's really nice joke Aida xD Sadly like the ending, nobody will give a fuck of what you just posted now and be tided by the flood of the PSO-Worlders posts but don't worry, even if they won't reply to you seriously. There is people who will listen to you.

Lol, that's pretty awesome.

I love this.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

That was pretty epic!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Im not blessed with enough of intellect in order to get its essence, although it looks like we have 2 componnents: Those who show concern for Segas mind, and those who do not understand a single bit and those can be considered a warrior. Prehaps they are reckless and may try to fight for theyr ideals at all cost.

But will there be any changes? ....At least not from Sega i guess. We did already wait 9 months or so and nothing has been done at all so far.

The biggest of all questions still not truly answered: Whats Segas mind? What can Sega do and what not? How do we look from another point of view when the other point of view is simply as good as always shut (its kinda like it doesnt even exist)? As long as we have one sided view, no way to get the full view, thats problematic. How much do they care for us or how less?

I totaly dunno, the problem is that all those questions and even more not been answered, so i can only quess. 90% of my judgement is done by Segas actions from the past, so i almost entirely can only judge by theyr actions. Those actions doesnt truly look that good because its a pretty mixed bag. There is attributes inside such as "incompetence" which is making everything a very hard to guess cookie in order to know its baked condition.

Generally, western mentality from developers is nowadays very open minded, a pretty good move according to my mind. Many devs (for example Project Eternity, Star Citizen and much more) are chosing to be in touch with the community and there is as good as no secret anymore. However, japanese mentality is still very hidden and they even got a hidden language so its even harder to communicate with the world. But final outcome is... we (the english speaking player and community together with the rest of the world) just dont know whats going on, thats a fact and nothing else.

Finally, the "rest of the world" is showing interest for theyr game, but they do not want to support those interest at all?! Because its made for Japan only?! Without any background knowledge of the theyr view, my own view would result into the speculation that they are simply decadent. So they want to create a work in order to glorify theyr nation. Although thats some kind of conspiracy theory and that cant possibly be true but i, together with the rest of the world, just dont know whats going on.

From a demographic point of vew, its a sacrifice. Although, japanese are willing to spend more money than the rest of the world as long as someone will obey them. So from a economical point of view, its not necessarely a sacrifice.

Ultimately: There has never been any release date and something never been there cant be delayed, unless the factor "to be" is considered unable to exist. Then i may only be able to answer that condition from the view of a poet "To be or not to be, that is the question". In Segas mind, its probably a expression of fear toward pandora's box (in that term it will stand for the unknown consequences).
    Last edited by Xenobia; Apr 9, 2013 at 06:18 AM.

Man, I've been waiting for years for a new PS game to play. Last time I played was about 3 months before the PSU PC/PS2 servers went down. I refuse to play PSO2 with the patch until it's declared that PSO2 is dead internationally. I figured with the game being F2P, Sega is guaranteed to make money. But it must be something else. SEGA could use a good international seller game. Nothing on the horizon is going to do this, PSO2 could have been that game.

I hope we get some news on the game soon. I don't care what kind of news it is, just something about how far along the game is. Have translations been started? Is there some sort of secret working towards fusing it with the JP servers? Has the game been dropped due to financial problems? What is it Sega? WHAT IS IT? *Sniff*
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    I hope we get some news on the game soon. I don't care what kind of news it is, just something about how far along the game is. Have translations been started? Is there some sort of secret working towards fusing it with the JP servers? Has the game been dropped due to financial problems? What is it Sega? WHAT IS IT? *Sniff*
    Your pain. It is shared with many of us, my friend. Though I play the Jap servers, I do wish to play on the local servers one day, assuming such a day comes.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2