Default JP PSO2 Ship-1. Frontier 01 Team is now formed! Recruiting Thread!

Hello to every ship-1 player or future migrating player. I have decided since I could fix my problem with the game freezing to start over some more intense activity in PSO2. Ship-1 clearly have better pricings for gear than Ship-2, many people know that when they migrate, problem is that there's not a local english community set up. So it's hard to find a team.

What about most teams?

Most ship-1 Teams tends to don't be as active as I promise. They have a lot of inactive members, people leeching tree buffs without affording TP, probably making your hard earned team points to level up the tree and the team be to waste for those who doesn't do it. Leaders and managers not taking responsibility on the lazy members. This happens also with Japanese teams a lot, and clearly high level teams ask you to participate in their activities a lot or most members will insist to kick you if you don't have a fluent japanese speaking skill which not many of you have.

Who are you?

I'm Reia. I played Phantasy Star Online since it came out, making me an almost 13 years veteran with the game, so as Phantasy Star Universe both Japanese and english versions. Played PSO2 since the closed beta, making a total of an year of experience in PSO2 without quiting the game yet and still looking for more. Having played and capped every class and know solid strategies in the game during my Ship-2 and Ship-6 stay. Having to start over is no hassle to me and I'm supporting those Ship-1 players that like the ship because of the events, the pricings but have problems with finding an english community for the party activities.

What is Frontier 01? How's the Team's status? And What are the current goals?

Frontier 01 was originally my guild I formed a few months ago in Mobile Suit Gundam Online, Reaching almost 15 english members (which is a lot in that game, there's Japanese only region block and high levels of xenophobia (It's a shooter game), clans are required and it's very hard to join one even if you're a fluent japanese speaker due to the high hate to the "gaijin"). We left the game due to many stop the subscription of the GPN services to bypass the region block and with the news of EN PSO2 being delayed we will set up in PSO2 until the english version comes out so all the members will migrate to Ship-1 there and start over the team again, which is most likely for more than an year of staying.

Frontier 01 currently only have 11 members now, and 2 about to join. We have our Team Room located and started working in the Tree upgrades. Would like more members so we can reach to become a big guild soon!

Our goals is to make a team-working guild with a set of rules in order to be highly upgraded in the future as I earned experience being manager in the top Japanese teams in Ship-6. For now we will focus in buffing the Photon Tree so it assist the members as much as possible in the hunting and the Time attack quests. Starting with the ATK buff all the way up to a 15% boost and the time you can take buffs from the tree as well, it won't be watered until the buffs reach a level that is considered actual help instead of waste of TPs to keep the tree working. After it the rare drop boost, the most expensive one will be upgraded to help those end-game rare-hunters, making a total of 60% rates boost planned when you're playing in a team 4-player party. PSE burst chances will also be increased as well with this buff.

How are you going to achieve it?

First off doing what most teams don't have. A set of rules. I'll try to don't be harsh but actions from the leader must be taken in order to reach the top. I may not be top geared or cap level as I joined yesterday, but most leaders who are tends to be irresponsible, not taking harsh actions or taking responsibilities for the team's good. I am an active leader based on my frustrations as a managers having to do leader's works and know how it roles play.

The rules will be simple for now. There won't be anti-leeching rules for now considering I won't allow anyone to water the tree until we get enough upgrades first, I will choose some managers to carry my activities during my absence since I have a real life as well, but will be demoted to common members if they ignore my orders. Kicking will be applied to inactive players in case team gets full and we need new members, being inactive more than 4 days without leaving a warning will put you in a list of replacement. Ranting, arguing with other members or doing any unhelpful ability that harms the teamwork will be kicked as well. Problems can be talked over, but remember to stay positive. Most active members that want to contribute to the team more than just TP scoring will be promoted to managers. Allowing them to take my responsobilities and desitions during my absense and advertising and recruiting more people as long as they follow my instructions. Once the ATK buff reaches 10% and the duration of buffs 6 hours. The tree will be activated and the anti-leeching rules will be set.

How to join?

Leave a reply in this thread or search for me or any of the managers at the visiphone send me/them an e-mail and a friend invite telling you want to join, we will attend it as soon as possible. In case you don't know how to write in japanese, Copy paste from the data below. We also have a skype chat by adding my username reia.sensei

Leader:

Reia - Extremely Active

ARKS ID: レイア
    Character name: Reia
    Skype ID: reia.sensei

The managers requested to only take ingame invites during my absence, so all invitations external to game contact will be done only to me.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 2, 2013 at 05:28 PM.

Considering I got 3 joining requests in the same day to join ingame due to this advertising I consider to bump to let people know I'm still recruiting new members. If you either are guildless or your guild is pretty dead. Don't forget to contact me or any of the managers ingame, skype or leaving a post. As for the moderators I will delete this post if there's no reply to don't make it look like a post count abuse. I will keep bumping with updates on the guild's status until we reach full strenght!

so i might not play the jp version since i uninstalled it due to not speaking japanese more than a basic level. (hiragana).
    so i'm wondering whether or not you'll stay in the jp version or go to the NA version and make the team when it comes out. i'm asking this question to a few other teams so don't feel guilty or anything lol. just give me a straight answer if you will.
    thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Reia View Post
    This guild will move to the EN servers because of the easier AC transactions.

Bump, We're having 11 members now, everyday our guild gets larger. Feel free to join while there still spots!

Bump.

Im glad that disregarding we're all 11 members that didn't even reach LV30. We made 8200 TP. The client orders are not the best atm, making us go to floating continent and Ruins in Hard and Vhard while we barely passing LV25. But the hard work will be paying off sooner or later!

Anyone in Ship-1 try join us. This guild is getting bigger everyday!

that's weird. I didn't get any notifs for this. And cool thanks. Most of the other guilds i talked to said they probably wouldn't change due to all the time invested. So this is good to know.

Bump! We have 14 members now! And the recruiting is still open!

low level but I would like to join

There! Welcome to the team, more spots open!

Bump. As my current posts and youtube informed I have transferred from Ship, but Frontier 01 is still running under the leadership of my delegate RoX! Search for him ingame!