Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have 3 copies of PSO 1 and 2 plus, 1 was used and bought from GameStop years ago when GameCube was the one console most people wanted. Picked up the other 2 some months down the road for $30 each new.

The mission is Seat of the Heart I believe, I haven't really touched PSO since PSU.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I have 3 copies of PSO 1 and 2 plus, 1 was used and bought from GameStop years ago when GameCube was the one console most people wanted. Picked up the other 2 some months down the road for $30 each new.

The mission is Seat of the Heart I believe, I haven't really touched PSO since PSU.
    That's the one! Seat of the Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    How much lighter are we talking about? Amazon shows it as $160.99 to $ 349.99, and ebay at around $185 to $500.
    I got my copy around the first of the year from the used section on amazon and it was about 45$ and
    I just took a look again and they're still about 50 bucks. Used gamecube tech is a seemingly sketchy proposition but I've logged more than 300 hours of play and its panned out so far. Knock on wood. So my personal opinion is that the + version is worth the 50 bucks and the gamble of potential failure. I feel like most of the people reselling this game probably took care of it though.

Ok first of all sorry for taking so long to reply or even get back on to PSO world i've been having computer troubles but its all taken care of now and im back.

Second off, Tom I have level 29 Jellen and zalure, I ALWAYS use them on everything when I play online, also whenever I fight a boss first thing I use is Jellen/Zalure. ( its just good sense lol ) Also I have 90 ETH so his little lightning don't do jack crap to me lol, not only that but I am immune to shock now so I focus on healing and keeping everyone alive when playing with friends. ( Whenever I play a force with pplz I NEVER cast random spells I only heal and use buffs/Ailments. )

I made a plan that works for me. Instead of just doing Central Control Area and quitting I play through all the areas in Episode II once or twice a day I can get one level a day and still make good farming time for items I want, recently I got 2 CUSTOM BARRIER from Mil Lily -_- have 6 in all now lol. And I promise someone I would get them a YASMINKOV 2000H so i've been working on that but still no luck, if the person im getting this for reads this im sorry but its being mean and won't drop.

Anyway I think i've rambled on for long enough lol. I want to say Thank you for everyone who posted on here and I always appreciate the help on here from everyone and this site. I hope some of you post on here again because I would love to hear your other thoughts about Gal Gryphon and Episode 2, also I will look into getting PSO + only got $25 atm but I plan on making more money when Yard Sales come up on the 17th. Anyway lol if ppl cared bout that stuff they would message me or add me xD