Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kkow View Post
    That terrible lighting :/
    The new lobbies have even worse lighting! A huge chunk of the mission lobby has no lighting at all, in fact (at least if you use high shadows). They should really do a revamp of the lighting, not just in the lobby, but in all the areas in the game.

But then, I'm a graphics whore so my standards are sky-high already...

There's not supposed to be much lighting there, it's a dance floor!

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    There's not supposed to be much lighting there, it's a dance floor!
    brb starting petition to Sega for disco lobby theme

...Hm...there are certain aspects of both designs that I like. No real preference though. It does seem a good bit tinier than our current lobby.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    yeah, gotta say i even liked the CBT shop are better too, both alpha and beta shop are had text on the shop signs, in English at that+^_^+ good showcase of the PSO2 English font+^_^+
    which you can download here; http://pso2.jp/players/community/dow...Sans-Serif.zip
    anyway, I'm hoping as content goes forward, we'll see each block eventually get it's own "theme"+^_^+ (possibly a beach?)
    About these signs......I've noticed that in the red/blue rooms and under the staircases in the shopping area, the signs say "Trespassing".
    Like....what?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

They have a bit of a PSO1 vibe going on, imo

Edit: Ah, just read the other posts. I'm not the only one lol
    Journal Thread!
    ----
    Steam: drixil | PSN: drixil

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Well there are lot of changes other then the lobby the CC was down graded also and had lost alot of option's. There were more item's to choose from and some options were the shirk and enlarge option's and the PSU to PSP2i body shape option's both for Cast's. Yeah there are alot of good idea's then too. thought......what are the red and blue room's suppose'd to be used for.....again?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I like our current lobby better... But that's mostly the shopping district. The mission counter area. Yeah can't stand that area.

But are you guys sure you're not just getting sick of looking at the same things all day?

Old one looks kind rough, a bland mix between PSO and PSP2, but not in a good enough way imo... Either way we need more lobbies in general. and have the "sky" change like it does in my-room. Shopping district just looks way too good when it glows at night.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

No wonder I didn't remember the lobbies . they changed from alpha.

yeah theyre definitely worse now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    The new lobbies have even worse lighting! A huge chunk of the mission lobby has no lighting at all, in fact (at least if you use high shadows). They should really do a revamp of the lighting, not just in the lobby, but in all the areas in the game.

But then, I'm a graphics whore so my standards are sky-high already...
    ehh... maybe your standards are high but honestly in regards to lighting youre just asking for... something average for a game released in 2012

I know what you mean about the lighting around the quest counter area. well, there's pretty much no lighting. I hate that whole section. it sucks people gather around there to chat and find parties.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It reminds me of Pioneer2.

I liked this lobby. It had more of a PSO feel to it. I see 2 other people who have posted in this thread thought the same thing. The lobby we have now is so big and it is always bright, which is why I like it when it turns to night time. I do like the vibrant colors they have it in it but it is just a bit too much. Although I do think that they would have made it brighter in that lobby if they had used it anyway.

In a way, I feel like one of the reasons I like it a bit more is because it's just something different. I would be complaining the other way around if it were in the game now, saying things like "It's too dull", or "It needs more colors". And when I see the lobby we have now I may say things like "Look at that lobby! It has colors! And it's bigger!"

I just wish we had more lobbies to go in general like PSU. :c

Ex: I hope they have something similar to the Paracabana Coast in PSO2.
    Spoiler!

Sega forum: Home Dog
    YouTube: GamerTime1226