Default About time i introduce myself.

Hey guy's i'm Tommy i'm a uk based die hard PSO fan my first encounter with the series was the dreamcast PSO v.1 i loved everything about it the music the character design the fact it was in space and the best part for me was the combat system. i was used to turn based RPG's (not naming names but think cute yellow birds and a giant sword) anyway yes the way it played for me was nothing short of amazing.

Anyway im blabbering on hahahah more about me and who i am this is an introduction thread after all.

So yes Hello my name is Tommy my current game is the japan import Psp2:Infinity.
    Mainly due to the olga flow mission i play that one to death hahaha. and the fact you can have a RAPPY in your party i was like in fits of girly kaaaawaaaiiii desu when i saw that i could after i put on the DLC to my game hahaha.

I hope to play PSO2 at some point i would love to play on the japan server because no doubt they will have gear and costumes we cannot get in the western release if they ever do release it over here last i heard was it was due in february just gone then it got delayed. o the joy. Sega need to sort it out !!! say what you mean and mean what you say!! yes i would love to try out the new FOcast, force is always my chosen type or ranger and casts are my favourite race [other than duman...DAT Infinity Blast]

In the original PSO i was a FOnewm but i forget my character name I think it was something like Renzo or Ryudo.

i will be playing the Vita version and the pc version of PSO2 the vita i guess will be my main boss rush thing while pc is for main story and side quests but i will boss rush on pc, bigger screen ftw right? XD
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Welcome nice to have ya
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Thanks guys
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -