Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    so instead of being childish they should be straight forward xenophobic?
    Why not just being nice? Is not that difficult. It even takes less effort than being an asshole in the situation I was stating. You don't need to assume that the "baka gajins" that joined your MPA are a bunch of n00bs, just carry on and leave only if they do suck, which can't be the 100% of the time (statistics, bitch). And anyways, not like MPAs required that much strategy, it's just running in circles occasionally mashing the attack + PA button.

What cracks me up in a way that borders the xenophobic, is how some japanese players tend to act in Falz Elder runs. I've lost the count of times where some retard with a japanese name (can't be a gajin all the time, statistics again) starts dealing massive damage/shocking/putting WBs in the wrong place constantly and absolutely ignoring any request/demand for them to stop. I've tried nice, I've tried mean, I've tried Falz strategy Symbol Arts, but to no avail. My only take on the matter is that they just can't be caught being lectured by a "baka gajin". They prefer to fuck the run before doing what any of us says because "they know better".

Of course this happens with western players too, I'm not implying otherwise, but experience tells me that if you tell a westerner to "stop hitting falz you asshole", you'd probably get an equaly "colorful" response, or an apology. The ones who ignore you and keep on full retard while silent are usually the japanese players.
    Last edited by Darki; Apr 10, 2013 at 10:29 AM.