Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NekoUltima View Post
    Ok then, so is there anything else I can try to make the item translation work? my translation.bin also increased to 834kb, I'm guessing that happened because I installed large files as well to see if that may help.
    In case you didn't try, my first time I always start Tweaker, enable Item Translator, let it download, close Tweaker, reopen Tweaker, let it finish, start game. Try that exact sequence of events. I have often had item translator not work when I just re-enabled it without restarting the Tweaker.

Is nothing translated? You tried pressing the keys to disable and enable it (CTRL+F1 and F2, I think, not sure)

I've tried un-ticking and re-ticking, I've tried launching the game without my antivirus active but could not get it to work. I've tried holding ctrl in game, and pressing ctrl+f1 in game but that didn't work either
    1. I don't think I have bitdefender but I do have windows defender although I don't think that did anything since it's history didn't show anything PSO2 related. I only turned off windows firewall to test and item translations didn't show up.
    I will try dea's suggestion as well when I get home and post my results later.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    start Tweaker, enable Item Translator, let it download, close Tweaker, reopen Tweaker, let it finish, start game.
    I'm guessing by this you mean you turn on tweaker, recheck the item translator (as it starts on default for me), close tweaker while the translation is downloading and then reopen tweaker and then let the download complete. Is that it?

Edit: Didn't work. :[
    Last edited by NekoUltima; Apr 4, 2014 at 01:10 PM.

I will try dea's suggestion as well when I get home and post my results later.

I'm guessing by this you mean you turn on tweaker, recheck the item translator (as it starts on default for me), close tweaker while the translation is downloading and then reopen tweaker and then let the download complete. Is that it?

Edit: Didn't work. :[
    No, since you have it on already, you turn it off, then back on again, let it finish downloading, when it says OK ready, you close Tweaker, start it up again, let it finish... then start the game.

As to my other question, is no item translated? Have you tried using the shortcuts to turn off translation in-game? I think it's something like CTRL+F1 to turn off and CTRL+F2 to turn on, can't remember.

I've tried holding ctrl in game, and pressing ctrl+f1 in game but that didn't work either so I can only assume the item translation hasn't applied properly
    aiuwhdiuashdiuhwiudhaiusd

Also restarting after it downloaded did not work either. :s

Nope, like the log I posted a while back, it doesn't look like anything is wrong. Tweaker just says 'done!' everytime. The only errors I've had on tweaker was when I first started and was trying to save PSO2 settings that were wrong to begin with which solved by reseting the settings, and the other error is for PSO2 updates timing out but those can be fixed with a simple restart. I think the translation is just not applying itself properly or it is failing to load up when I start the game. You said I did everything right before so it has to be something else that isn't the tweaker or security programs fault. I mean my translation files are correctly sized right, isn't that proof enough that the translation is being downloaded correctly. At the moment I think it's because I have the game in E: and not C:, is there anyone who knows someone who has the game installed in another drive and have a working item translation?

Getting this error whenever i open the tweaker, or try to re-download the item translation again.: http://gyazo.com/5af142637c347501e7fbe069274d5b79
    PSO2 ID: AngelWolf
    Wolfie - F Dewman Gu/Hu

Updated the item patch with the latest weapons, units, and camos. If you see any of these that are untranslated as of now, please let me know.

I'll work on accessories, room items, and such tomorrow.

I've seen, for months, a lot of team order items unstranslated. Not sure if they are on the cirnopedia. Those are the ones I have active right now:

When you have a lot of those items and you have to send a complete batch to the storage to continue farming, its a little bit more distracting to have them in Japanese lol

Hey just wanted to stop in and say that your doing an fantastic job with all these translation projects.

I was thinking my files weren't updated correctly cause the weapons and armor descriptions weren't translated but then I saw this video and realized your still working on things!

Keep up the great effort, I look forward to one day being able to read my rangers weapon descriptions lol.